Mud flaps/ Splash guards on a tremor

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
I'm glad this thread came back to life - as I recently read through all the mud flap threads after searching the forum for info. While it's not really a necropost, I didn't want to bring it back from the dead, but now that it's back I'll throw in my comment.

I've had three F-150's in the past, but never felt the need for mud flaps, or splash guards, or whatever you want to call them. But with this truck, driving through my first slushy/snowy muck on-road days, I've been sorta surprised by the spray that gets on the side of the truck. So - splash guards it is, being added to my list of to-do items.

To those that have contributed to this thread (and the other mud flap threads), thanks for sharing your photos and opinions. Great to have a resource like this available at the keyboard ready.

IceSoldier88

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter

CountryTremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Retired Army
Current Ride
F250 7.3L Lariat Sport / Ultimate / Tremor Package - Rapid Red
@CountryTremor Are they solid ot flexible?

They look good.
They are solid - they do not flex. Still gives the tires plenty of room without any rubbing. There is a YouTube video on the installation of this mud flap. Very informative. I am pleased with the quality and look.

Gandrtravis

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F450
I put trigger industries 13” kickbacks with custom weights with my company logo cut into them.

Attachments

• 0EADE918-D501-4627-A3FF-47C2EE1644EC.jpeg
    0EADE918-D501-4627-A3FF-47C2EE1644EC.jpeg
    390.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 512A3B61-355E-4277-8BDA-BAEBDE48B8E6.jpeg
    512A3B61-355E-4277-8BDA-BAEBDE48B8E6.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 100

ICT Tremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 KR Ultimate Tremor
I put trigger industries 13” kickbacks with custom weights with my company logo cut into them.
Not sure about Canada, but down south here you have to be careful putting a company logo on a vehicle. If you don't have business coverage on the vehicle (in addition to typical personal coverage) you're screwed if you get in an accident.

Random segue.

Gandrtravis

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F450
Not sure about Canada, but down south here you have to be careful putting a company logo on a vehicle. If you don't have business coverage on the vehicle (in addition to typical personal coverage) you're screwed if you get in an accident.

Random segue.
I have commercial insurance but I know lots of people that don’t and have company stickers for advertising. Only issue I ever had with stickers if your driving like a dick people will google you and call and bitch about your driving lol.

soulezoo

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Somewhere between the Rockies and the Sierras
Miltary
USAF Retired
Current Ride
04 Ram 3500, 1150 rwhp, almost stock
Non flexible splash guards like these are great as long as you don't drive off road. First rut the tire falls into and snags the flap they'll rip right off.

I put them on mine though. Have a lot of gravel roads....

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge