Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Waiting on a 350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Iv never had mudflaps on a truck. Can anyone who lives in snow country chime in. I wonder how well they do in the snow. What i mean by that is ability to hold up to snow build up/ice from driving down the road.

Doerrby

Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Tremor
Iv never had mudflaps on a truck. Can anyone who lives in snow country chime in. I wonder how well they do in the snow. What i mean by that is ability to hold up to snow build up/ice from driving down the road.
Had em on my last 350. Driving around on roads no problem. Driving on a frozen lake with rock hard snow banks, not so good. Going without on my tremor

2020Tremor

Current Ride
8.1l Burb
I ran rock tamers on my last Super Duty and am waiting for the 3" center hub to arrive so I can use them with the Tremor when towing. They provide plenty of protection for towed items and are easily removed when not needed.
I used to run those on my F150 and worked great on the highway or decent gravel roads. Didn’t work so well on rutted roads, would drag a lot and spit more rocks than they deflected. I ended up modifying them to mount to the bumper for quick removal when getting to the bad roads. I will eventually do the same for the Tremor. For now I will just run the factory installed splash guards.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge