Mud flaps/ Splash guards on a tremor

Bullitt

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 ford super duty f350 lariat tremor/ sport
I have not seen many members with these on their trucks and wondering if I'm going to be the only odd ball out there? I did order the ford factory splash guards on my ordered tremor. My past super duty's I have installed Husky splash guards and with this truck I decided to get everything installed that could be from the factory to make it simple for me.

Here where I live, I am on the dirt roads every day. This helps with the mud and rock chips so I thought it was a no brainer! Now to figure out what to do with my painted bumpers? That's for another thread!

I have not seen many members with these on their trucks and wondering if I'm going to be the only odd ball out there? I did order the ford factory splash guards on my ordered tremor. My past super duty's I have installed Husky splash guards and with this truck I decided to get everything installed that could be from the factory to make it simple for me.

Here where I live, I am on the dirt roads every day. This helps with the mud and rock chips so I thought it was a no brainer! Now to figure out what to do with my painted bumpers? That's for another thread!
I hear you. I have always had splash guards on past trucks for the same reason. I don’t like the way they look. So I ordered mine without this time. One week of gravel and mud was all it took. I’ve got a set on order.

I ran rock tamers on my last Super Duty and am waiting for the 3" center hub to arrive so I can use them with the Tremor when towing. They provide plenty of protection for towed items and are easily removed when not needed.

1581096681120.png

I ordered them with mine. They really do help prevent all that dirt and mud on wet days from slinging everywhere. I think the ones from the factory are nice and not overly done.

Sooooo question. I ordered the mudflaps and bug guard. Do they install those thing for you at the factory or will I find them in the back seat when I get my truck? I damn sure ain't payin for the install. I can work my own screwdriver real good. :geek:

I'll be installing Bullet Proof kick-backs similar to these.
They make a no drill mounting plate too.

Attachments

• IMG_7796.PNG
    IMG_7796.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 664
  • IMG_7797.PNG
    IMG_7797.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 660
warpath, That is the exact truck I ordered! Except 7.3 and in a 350. I'm loving the look except I carry a slide in camper style cap for my work so I wont reverse level it this time. That is the first real picture I have seen with the factory flaps and I am very pleased with the appearance of them. I've had husky's before along with trucks with the fender flares. The flares can be a pain in ordering the right set depending on the brand and type you select. I'm also happy to not have the ford logo all over them, I do bleed blue but these rigs have enough ovals already on them!

None here, I always seem to tear them off 4 wheeling. They just don’t seem to hold up to stumps and rocks. I use rock tamers to protect the trailer when towing.

just decided on a set of factory molded mud flaps exactly like warpath. for 100 bucks for the whole truck its a no brainer. they seem low profile and actually look nice. arrive next week.

thanks guys for always posting great info on here. its a wealth of knowledge all in one place!

Are the WeatherTechs, the same as factory flaps? Anyone have gator backs?

Back