Mud flaps/ Splash guards on a tremor

Bullitt

Current Ride
2020 ford super duty f350 lariat tremor/ sport
I have not seen many members with these on their trucks and wondering if I'm going to be the only odd ball out there? I did order the ford factory splash guards on my ordered tremor. My past super duty's I have installed Husky splash guards and with this truck I decided to get everything installed that could be from the factory to make it simple for me.

Here where I live, I am on the dirt roads every day. This helps with the mud and rock chips so I thought it was a no brainer! Now to figure out what to do with my painted bumpers? That's for another thread!

SEMOFarmer

Current Ride
2018 F-350 King Ranch 4WD SRW
I have not seen many members with these on their trucks and wondering if I'm going to be the only odd ball out there? I did order the ford factory splash guards on my ordered tremor. My past super duty's I have installed Husky splash guards and with this truck I decided to get everything installed that could be from the factory to make it simple for me.

Here where I live, I am on the dirt roads every day. This helps with the mud and rock chips so I thought it was a no brainer! Now to figure out what to do with my painted bumpers? That's for another thread!
I hear you. I have always had splash guards on past trucks for the same reason. I don’t like the way they look. So I ordered mine without this time. One week of gravel and mud was all it took. I’ve got a set on order.

Jonnyguitar

Founding Member
Current Ride
7.3 F250 Tremor King Ranch
I put the weathertech ones on my Tremor. They fit perfectly, do the job, and don't stand out much at all.

abnmp557

TOTM Winner
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
I ran rock tamers on my last Super Duty and am waiting for the 3" center hub to arrive so I can use them with the Tremor when towing. They provide plenty of protection for towed items and are easily removed when not needed.

1581096681120.png

Xelvic

Miltary
U.S. ARMY 96-99
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 LARIAT TREMOR
I ordered them with mine. They really do help prevent all that dirt and mud on wet days from slinging everywhere. I think the ones from the factory are nice and not overly done.

Kgorman

Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3
I want some, what are the good ones to get? factory? something else?

GA Lion

Current Ride
F-250 Super Duty King Ranch Tremor 7.3L
I ordered mine from the factory. Not sure why; I guess old habits die hard.

Xelvic

Miltary
U.S. ARMY 96-99
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 LARIAT TREMOR
Sooooo question. I ordered the mudflaps and bug guard. Do they install those thing for you at the factory or will I find them in the back seat when I get my truck? I damn sure ain't payin for the install. I can work my own screwdriver real good. :geek:

20F350

Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor, Lariat Sport, Ultimate.
I'll be installing Bullet Proof kick-backs similar to these.
They make a no drill mounting plate too.

Attachments

OP
B

Bullitt

Current Ride
2020 ford super duty f350 lariat tremor/ sport
warpath, That is the exact truck I ordered! Except 7.3 and in a 350. I'm loving the look except I carry a slide in camper style cap for my work so I wont reverse level it this time. That is the first real picture I have seen with the factory flaps and I am very pleased with the appearance of them. I've had husky's before along with trucks with the fender flares. The flares can be a pain in ordering the right set depending on the brand and type you select. I'm also happy to not have the ford logo all over them, I do bleed blue but these rigs have enough ovals already on them!

abnmp557

TOTM Winner
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
None here, I always seem to tear them off 4 wheeling. They just don’t seem to hold up to stumps and rocks. I use rock tamers to protect the trailer when towing.

ghstrider

Current Ride
2020 F-250 XLT Diesel TREMOR
First Responder
Police
just decided on a set of factory molded mud flaps exactly like warpath. for 100 bucks for the whole truck its a no brainer. they seem low profile and actually look nice. arrive next week.

thanks guys for always posting great info on here. its a wealth of knowledge all in one place!

Rooster

Miltary
Navy
Current Ride
2020 F350 Platinum Tremor
First Responder
EMS
Are the WeatherTechs, the same as factory flaps? Anyone have gator backs?

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge