📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
Which day/time will you be there so those who are interested, can get together and check them out?
At the moment it's a low chance that I'll make it out there. It's only about 4 hours from here but the dates land right on when we've got a baby coming. If I can split out there for a day, It'll probably be the day prior to the trails, just to say hi. I don't want to bank on bringing anything down because of that so I'd rather ship stuff down if I can, unless somebody from near salt lake is heading down and wants to bring things with them?
 
At the moment it's a low chance that I'll make it out there. It's only about 4 hours from here but the dates land right on when we've got a baby coming. If I can split out there for a day, It'll probably be the day prior to the trails, just to say hi. I don't want to bank on bringing anything down because of that so I'd rather ship stuff down if I can, unless somebody from near salt lake is heading down and wants to bring things with them?
We'll be passing through Salt Lake on the way to Park City for a few days on the 19th, so could meet-up that evening or at some point before we transition to Moab on the 23rd.
 
At the moment it's a low chance that I'll make it out there. It's only about 4 hours from here but the dates land right on when we've got a baby coming. If I can split out there for a day, It'll probably be the day prior to the trails, just to say hi. I don't want to bank on bringing anything down because of that so I'd rather ship stuff down if I can, unless somebody from near salt lake is heading down and wants to bring things with them?
I will be more than happy to drive to Salt Lake and have you install them at just labor cost so I can share how wonderful they are to people at Moab if you want free marketing 🤪.
 
You guys got a chance on fins and things
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7727.webp
    IMG_7727.webp
    435.7 KB · Views: 44
@TMartinLVNV & myself left montrose colorado this morning about 8am on rim rocker trail.

we made good time & decided to just push through and make it a 1 day trail.

long day but we made it

rolled into the moab rv & glamping about 6 or so.

here are a few views on rim rocker


20260921_115935.webp
20260921_113824.webp
20260921_113631.webp
20260921_112100.webp
20260921_105834.webp
20260921_083034.webp
 
While you’re all in Moab….


If anyone needs a set of wheels and tires. You’ll all be right there.
 
Last edited:
Well 3 trucks hit the trail this morning MVI lead us and Godzilla was sweep on a couple of great trails Onion creek & polar mesa, pictures don’t do it justice.
IMG_2065.webp
IMG_2060.webp
IMG_2062.webp
 
Today @speeddev and I, and the ladies went up to Mirror Lake and also completed the Wastach scenic drive
Stunning views with the trees starting to change color.

1000031908.webp

1000031897.webp

1000031890.webp

1000031888.webp

1000031885.webp

1000031873.webp

1000031851.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom