📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
Hey @DTX2023Tremor you can take my name off the list for now. I don’t think I’ll be able to attend anymore :(
Until next time my friend. Hopefully things change for you.

Don't be using my mini sliders now, ya hear!? 🤪.
 
So I did not stick around Moab long as I had some other fun in Idaho.
IMG_7850.webp
 
As we get closer to finalizing the details for the Moab trip, I need to get a headcount on a few things. Please take a minute to fill out this quick survey so I can plan accordingly.

SURVEY LINK

The survey covers three things:

1. Accommodations I want to confirm where everyone is staying. If you're at the Moab RV & Glamping Resort with the group, let me know what type of accommodation you booked (RV site, cabin, glamping tent, etc.). If you're staying elsewhere, that's fine too—just let me know so I can keep track of who's where and coordinate meetup times in the mornings.

2. Meals As mentioned in an earlier post, there are no on-site restaurants at the resort. With 25 trucks confirmed and many of you traveling with a spouse, partner, or family, we're realistically looking at 40–60 people for any group dinner. Finding a restaurant in Moab that can seat that many without booking it as a private banquet—complete with deposits and minimum spend requirements—is going to be tough.

My recommendation is that everyone plan to handle meals on your own. For those staying at the resort, that means either bringing food and a grill/camp stove to cook on-site, or ordering takeout and delivery from local restaurants. The resort has picnic tables, grills at some sites, and common areas where we can hang out together even if we're not eating the same thing. This approach keeps things flexible and economical, and honestly, some of the best meetup memories happen sitting around camp anyway.

There are some options we can consider reaching out to see if they can accommodate our group or if we would need to split up into sub-groups and go to 2 or 3 different restaurants each evening:
  • Moab Brewery - Large Brewery and Restaurant, Busy and Popular Place Tripadvisor with plenty of seating throughout the very spacious concrete dining area inside. Good for groups, takes reservations.
  • Sunset Grill - All walk-ins welcome, any size party! We only accept reservations for parties of 6 people or more or for larger groups or special events or circumstances. Located in a former uranium king's mansion overlooking town. Offers a free shuttle from any Moab motel or RV park.
  • The Blu Pig - Blues, brews, and BBQ. Live music some nights. Outdoor seating available. 811 S Main St. Good casual option for a group wanting BBQ and beer.
  • Spitfire Smokehouse BBQ + TAPS - Another BBQ option. 2 S 100 West. Sunday–Thursday 11am–9pm.
  • Moab Food Truck Park - This food truck park is in the heart of Moab and consists of several acres of various private and independent food trucks... numerous picnic tables under a large tent like covering. Could work well for a large group since everyone can get different food and sit together.
For lunches on the trail, plan to pack a cooler—we'll be doing picnic-style stops.

3. T-Shirts I'm looking into getting shirts made for the trip. If there's enough interest, I'll put together a design and get pricing. Let me know if you'd want one and what size you'd need.

Please complete the survey by Friday, May 1, 2025.

Here is the current list of attendees. If you're attending and not on the list, please let me know so I may add you to the list. If your plans have changed, please also let me know so I may remove you from the list.

Confirmed Attendees
  1. @DTX2023Tremor – TX
  2. @Apples – CA
  3. @Toxophilite – AZ
  4. @mrmag00 – WA
  5. @Rooster - TX
  6. @Trophyhunter01 - TX
  7. @speeddev - TX
  8. @Godzilla/Tremornator - TX
  9. @Camarox2 - CA
  10. @Optimus🤖 - NV
  11. @cntyguy – CA
  12. @Tugboat – ID
  13. @TellurideTremor – TX
  14. @Mister Bevilaqua - TX
  15. @JDP - OK
  16. @ajos0512 – FL
  17. @El capitán – FL
  18. @JayTremor - NV
  19. @FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt – CO
  20. @Quiet Riptide - CA
  21. @Rocnwilly - KY
  22. @idrivea2022tremor - CA
  23. @Donnie With A Dee – MO
  24. @Briski – CO
  25. @soulezoo
  26. @Canyon Trekker - CA
Quick follow-up as I seem to be missing responses from the following:
  1. @Apples
  2. @Trophyhunter01
  3. @Camarox2
  4. @TellurideTremor
  5. @Mister Bevilaqua
  6. @idrivea2022tremor
  7. @Donnie With A Dee
Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience. Or, if your plans have changed and you're no longer able to attend, let me know so I may update the list.
 
@DTX2023Tremor

I emailed the resort this afternoon to see if they have any reservations left. I'll confirm with you as soon as I hear back from them.
You're better off calling them instead of emailing.
 
Quick follow-up as I seem to be missing responses from the following:
  1. @Apples
  2. @Trophyhunter01
  3. @Camarox2
  4. @TellurideTremor
  5. @Mister Bevilaqua
  6. @idrivea2022tremor
  7. @Donnie With A Dee
Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience. Or, if your plans have changed and you're no longer able to attend, let me know so I may update the list.
I sent my response on 4/18 in a direct message. We are still in. Wife and I staying at Moab RV, glamping tent. Missed the link on the form but just completed it. Thanks
 
Quick follow-up as I seem to be missing responses from the following:


Submitted!

My bad. Since I had filled out the original survey I didn't realize there was a supplemental, which from the Qs within I see is... a supplemental survey. Hee!

Thanks again for your efforts in organizing this one! (y) 🏁
 
Quick follow-up as I seem to be missing responses from the following:
  1. @Apples
  2. @Trophyhunter01
  3. @Camarox2
  4. @TellurideTremor
  5. @Mister Bevilaqua
  6. @idrivea2022tremor
  7. @Donnie With A Dee
Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience. Or, if your plans have changed and you're no longer able to attend, let me know so I may update the list.

Quick follow-up as I seem to be missing responses from the following:
  1. @Apples
  2. @Trophyhunter01
  3. @Camarox2
  4. @TellurideTremor
  5. @Mister Bevilaqua
  6. @idrivea2022tremor
  7. @Donnie With A Dee
Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience. Or, if your plans have changed and you're no longer able to attend, let me know so I may update the list.
I completed the survey just now however the survey doesn't have a spot to put what accomodations at the resort. We are staying in one of their TT onsite. Space #36 if I'm not mistaken. With regards to the meal situation, I am interested in a group meal or 2 but will probably eat on our own or in small groups on site as we will have the ability to cook. Definitely interested in a shirt or 2. I'm husky (fat), so I will need 2XL.
Don
 
We are signed up! Adam and I reserved one of the off-site Tiny Houses that the resort advertises. Survey complete, and we are up for whatever foodwise.
the 2 biggest guys in the group in a tiny house.

don't bump your head!!!!

can't make this stuff up
😂🤣😅😂🤣😂😂

hope it's not too cozy
😂🤣😅😂🤣😂

look forward to seein' yall👍
 
Who all is planning to arrive earlier than the 24th or stay later than the 27th?

Any interest in adding another "extra" trail run (perhaps a notch or two more difficult/adventurous than the trails planned for the wider group) or other hike/activity?
I am staying until the 29th with my brother, but we are hitting the golf course for a couple days.
 
Who all is planning to arrive earlier than the 24th or stay later than the 27th?

Any interest in adding another "extra" trail run (perhaps a notch or two more difficult/adventurous than the trails planned for the wider group) or other hike/activity?

i can be in for whatever you are up to. looks like my calendar is clear

probably good for whatever extra you want. earlier, later, both & pretty much any trails we can do that won't tear up the truck doing it

Pritchett
I'm probably out
😂🤣😂🤣😂

several others i want to do
just let me know when

anybody else too
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
 
i can be in for whatever you are up to. looks like my calendar is clear

probably good for whatever extra you want. earlier, later, both & pretty much any trails we can do that won't tear up the truck doing it

Pritchett
I'm probably out
😂🤣😂🤣😂

several others i want to do
just let me know when

anybody else too
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Okay then... Elephant Hill and Metal Masher it is!

I'm thinking something like the White Rim trail (more of an overland route, probably requires an overnight, but is pretty mellow), Top of the World, or something in the Sand Flats recreation area (i.e. Fins and Things, or Hells Revenge w/ obstacle bypass) if folks want a taste of some proper slick rock crawling.

Open to other suggestions as well.
 
Okay then... Elephant Hill and Metal Masher it is!

I'm thinking something like the White Rim trail (more of an overland route, probably requires an overnight, but is pretty mellow), Top of the World, or something in the Sand Flats recreation area (i.e. Fins and Things, or Hells Revenge w/ obstacle bypass) if folks want a taste of some proper slick rock crawling.

Open to other suggestions as well.
say when & where

elephant hill
2 days
1 night somewhere on the back side coming out

then
lockhart basin south to north to chicken corners

that'll be about a 5 day overlander total

just a suggestion

up for whatever you are
before the group thing or after

just them me where you wanna be & when!!!!!

all in!!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom