FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Consider yourself lucky, ordered 4-19 and have not gotten any update from Ford or my dealer other than the original email.
Opinions??

Dealer gave me a build day of 8/7. Truck went into production Monday and got my window sticker yesterday. Dealer tells me today my build day is showing 8/27 now. WTF ?

I’m leaning on trusting the production info and window sticker, not the dealer. Thoughts?

Consider yourself lucky, ordered 4-19 and have not gotten any update from Ford or my dealer other than the original email.
Same boat. Want me to paddle for a while?

1627610412599.png

which one of these numbers at the top tells me when my truck is being built? i saw it on the thread being explained a few days ago but i'm too lazy to look back

Me too

View attachment 29087
which one of these numbers at the top tells me when my truck is being built? i saw it on the thread being explained a few days ago but i'm too lazy to look back
Nothing in your screenshot can be used to know. Would be towards the bottom of your Window sticker..

Nice looking truck, must be the little brother of mine, waiting for them to ship on the 11th! Only difference I can see from the pic is the roof lights, I took mine off at the last second before placing the order. Good luck!
Wait you must have a few more goodies, my order got placed 4/2 just after yours.
Thanks! I changed it a few times, went to an F350 and added the consol vault and front and rear wheel well liners and deleted the ford spray in liner, will get it done locally. Toyed with getting the diesel but ultimately opted against it.

Back