FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

10/28 will be the day to remember for me. My first child was born today and so was Vermonster’s VIN.

And 10/27 is when i finally caved in and changed my FX4 Superduty to a Tremor.
Congratulations! My oldest turns 20 this month, and it goes by really quick. Enjoy every minute of it! My kids are my greatest blessing.

Congrats vermonster! I’m happy for you!

I had to take a quick screen shot of the guys around me on the spreadsheet when I checked it. Made me laugh. Orders that are getting ready to be built around me were placed mostly in September. And there is my little girl… March 29th. Come on Ford. Get your shit together! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• B6AD3899-C693-4D91-8087-7718095C33F6.jpeg
    B6AD3899-C693-4D91-8087-7718095C33F6.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 56
Anybody else hear that? Is it Sonny and Cher singing I got you Babe?

I think that is Vermontsters alarm clock going off to awake him and let him know his groundhogs day continues.

I call BS. Let me call my contacts at Ford, we need to schedule a shut down or better yet a train hitting the transport just few miles from his dealer.

Congrats.
You just want another YouTube video! Lol

********************************HOL-E-CHIT!*******************************

I have a VIN and production week of November 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 4/28/21 (183 days of silence): 6.7 F-350 LARIAT ICONIC SILVER TREMOR WITH ULTMATE PKG, Adaptive Steering, WINCH, BLACK PACKAGE, HARD FOLD BED COVER, 5TH WHEEL, UTT, ADD-A-CAMERA WITH TPMS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT AND REAR, HEATED WHEEL, CONSOLE SAFE, BUG SHIELD, MOON ROOF, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY!!!!! I CANNOT EVEN PUT THIS INTO TEXT OR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK all of you who have been cheering me on via posts and PMs. I also want to REALLY thank the birdy who has been feeding me some behind the scene info - @Modman who is by far one FANTASTIC person and WING MAN! I also want to thank @Edunn37 for his kindness and help with a PCO.

My production week may change, and I may have missed hunting season with the truck, but this is a maaaaaaaasive step forward since hearing NOTHING for ever!!!

giphy.gif
Congrats!! Now u can join those of us who check the status/tracker endlessly every hour!

I've seen 5 new trucks scheduled today. Three were from March/April, and one was placed a week ago. Plus, there was another scheduled today that was ordered on 9/14 and wasn't on the spreadsheet.

There was a truck scheduled today that was ordered yesterday.

Congrats vermonster! I’m happy for you!

I had to take a quick screen shot of the guys around me on the spreadsheet when I checked it. Made me laugh. Orders that are getting ready to be built around me were placed mostly in September. And there is my little girl… March 29th. Come on Ford. Get your shit together! 🤣🤣
I'm right in the middle of that screenshot. My second order placed 9.20. But my first was early May :)
I've done my time.

Ordered 4/28/21 (183 days of silence): 6.7 F-350 LARIAT ICONIC SILVER TREMOR WITH ULTMATE PKG, Adaptive Steering, WINCH, BLACK PACKAGE, HARD FOLD BED COVER, 5TH WHEEL, UTT, ADD-A-CAMERA WITH TPMS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT AND REAR, HEATED WHEEL, CONSOLE SAFE, BUG SHIELD, MOON ROOF, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK all of you who have been cheering me on via posts and PMs. I also want to REALLY thank the birdy who has been feeding me some behind the scene info - @Modman who is by far one FANTASTIC person and WING MAN! I also want to thank @Edunn37 for his kindness and help with a PCO.

My production week may change, and I may have missed hunting season with the truck, but this is a maaaaaaaasive step forward since hearing NOTHING for ever!!!

giphy.gif
Congratulations! I know how you feel. Wait until you’re driving down the road in it (or in the snow!😂). I was wondering why Ford stock popped up 8.7% today. It must be on news of Vermonster’s truck!

giphy.gif
I remember where I was when it happened...
At the local meat market getting chicken wings, pork shoulder, chorizo and steak for tacos for the MSU/u of m showdown that I will have time to watch since it's not like I have a truck to wash or anything. All congratulations to you!

How do you know that? When’s mine gonna be built? I’m 2 slots after you on the spreadsheet.
I don’t think it’s an exact science, but the spreadsheet organizes them by the days they are “sent to plant”. Looks like all the jobs sent to plant on 10/19 were built today. 10/20’s should be built tomorrow and 10/21’s (you and me) built Saturday.

Are you 06 king ranch on the spreadsheet?

Yea Iam curious too, mine was sent to the plant 10/20, window sticker changed and is staying 9-normal and my blend code changed…. No idea what that means
I’m more just watching the trend of sent to plant vs when it shows the truck being built on the sheet. I was told not to put much stock into the 9-normal and 7-memo.

Out of curiosity, you guys scheduled around me… blue or green window stickers? I’m still blue. Can’t figure that one out.

Back