Forscan for 2022

Has anyone tried the kicker mod without adding the kicker sub? Supposedly makes the stock B&O sound a lot better. I found codes to switch from and to, but the 'before' codes are different on the '22. So wondering if anyone has had any luck yet.

Thread here talking about the forscan mod: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordtremor/permalink/908160996497267/

View attachment 30919

My before in the Forscan test version ('22 Tremor):
View attachment 30920

I haven't tried anything yet, figured I'd ask around first.
Nothing in this?? Meaning did if work or no
 
Nothing in this?? Meaning did if work or no
I never tried it. Went the actual speaker upgrade route and upgraded all door and tweets to Focal from MTI. Planning to add a couple JL 10" subs behind the seat from MTI come Springish when it warms up.
 
Does anyone know if an activation code for forscan is required to modify the modules?
 
@Avslash this is what I am going to try for battery voltage:

720-06-01 xx*x xxxx xx--

Mine is currently set to "0" and I will try changing to "2" to enable the Battery Voltage Display. No promises as this may only be functional in the newer displays (F150, Bronco, etc). I will try it in the next day or so.
As a follow-up to this... I tried this along with other features in this IPC module address (Cyl head temp, inlet air temp, oil pressure, oil temp). The only one that changed anything on the cluster screen was oil temp. I think this this is already turned on for 6.7, and I don't think it will do anything for 7.3 since there is no oil temp sensor. No joy on battery voltage either, unfortunately. :(

I was also hoping for oil pressure to work since there is a sensor, but that one resulted in a configuration issue and wouldn't even write.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ccw
I really, really, really want oil pressure over the gauge... It seems like it needs to be there for consistency if nothing else!

PXL_20220112_230637835~2.webp
 
I really, really, really want oil pressure over the gauge... It seems like it needs to be there for consistency if nothing else!

View attachment 43779
I was looking into that a while back as well. Couldn't find a solution and put it on hold.
 
I was looking into that a while back as well. Couldn't find a solution and put it on hold.
I found a few things in one of the other modules I may still try but I am not overly confident... after that I will accept defeat...
 
I found a few things in one of the other modules I may still try but I am not overly confident... after that I will accept defeat...
You say defeat, I say put on hold.....same thing 🤣🤣🤣
 
(y) (y)
 
Anyone figure out how to removed Sirius/XM from source on MY22? I changed the first digit on the APIM 7D0-01-01 from A to 8 as listed on the 20-22 Spread Sheet with no results.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
Anyone figure out how to removed Sirius/XM from source on MY22? I changed the first digit on the APIM 7D0-01-01 from A to 8 as listed on the 20-22 Spread Sheet with no results.
@High Country I don't think that is the correct character or address for '22. With Sync4 many of the address locations changed vs. Sync3. I'll will look and see what I can find.

Edit: I should have said "I am not sure" instead of "I don't think" before I even look into it!
 
Last edited:
@High Country I don't think that is the correct character or address for '22. With Sync4 many of the address locations changed vs. Sync3. I'll will look and see what I can find.

Edit: I should have said "I am not sure" instead of "I don't think" before I even look into it!
Here is the Sync3 mapping:
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xx--
Smart DSP (DSP), AAM, Sirius Satellite Radio (SDARS), Rear Seat Entertainment (RSEM)

Sync4 looks pretty much the same based on the latest mapped spreadsheet I have:
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xx--
Smart DSP (SDSP) • AAM (AAM) • SDARS (SDARS) • RSEM (RSEM)

The "2 less" approach should still hold true for this feature:

2 - 0
3 - 1
6 - 4
7 - 5
A - 8
B - 9
E - C
F - D

@High Country I would go through 3 or 4 key on - key off cycles to verify if it worked or not. Sometimes it doesn't update with the first cycle.

Can't guarantee the Sync4 spreadsheet is 100% accurate, either, as Sync4 is a new animal... When I searched on Forscan.org and Ford-Trucks.com I didn't find anyone who had mentioned success or failure with this on a Sync4 vehicle (21 F150, 22 SD)
 
  • Useful
Reactions: ccw
Just an FYI; i updated my 2022 so that i have the OCR option and can turn off Auto Regen for the DPF in the cluster. Used the plain English programming function. I also adjusted my TPMS down to 50psi so that i can run less air pressure in my tires.

With these modifications made, my Seat and Steering Wheel warmers will no longer automatically turn on w. the remote start via key FOB any longer, even though its activated in the cluster under the advanced options.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
@R32GT-R which modules did you change? IPC and BCM?

The problem is probably in the IPC module.

720-02-2 xxxx **-- controls the remote start settings.

You can compare your current As-Built on your truck (from Forscan) with the Motorcraft site and see what changed. I'm guessing the two positions with an "*" should be "FD" (that is what mine is at for all remote climate functions to be active).

Let me know what you see in yours if something different...
 
Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: ccw
If you have questions about what to do you can post your As-Built for the following addresses:

IPC 720-07-01 and
IPC 720-01-02

Since you have a 6.7 you will have to decide if you want to keep the boost gauge or change that to trans temp.
Ok, below are what I have.

720-07-01 8401 0E00 0BCD
720-01-02 220B 90E7

I have the DEF guage there now, will I still have the ability to switch back & forth?
96406C79-443A-4943-8674-964AF39D1C1F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Where ya at. I’m headed out on Saturday from MO. driving my buddies overland truck out to leave it in SLC with him. Either going to ski through CO or head where the snow is. Looks dry coming up. Hopefully that’ll change
Skied the resort formally known as Squaw Valley...which everyone still calls Squaw lol! Spring like conditions.
 
For Temps above gauges change to:
720-07-01 8401 0E50 0B1D

For Triple ding:
720-01-02 220B 92E9
 
For Temps above gauges change to:
720-07-01 8401 0E50 0B1D

For Triple ding:
720-01-02 220B 92E9
Thank you! I have not written in the as built yet. After I change the codes, do I press "write" in that same row or do I do it below? I guess what I am asking is what do do after I enter the codes to be modified?
 
Back
Top Bottom