Ford Hid a Secret Tremor in the Super Duty Fleet Catalog

What’s below the lowly pheasant?

A quail? Certainly not a Ruffed Grouse, they’re upland royalty.

Prairie Chicken maybe lol. F350 Prairie Chicken Edition….

Woodcock maybe? What do you think @Optimus🤖

F350 Woodcock edition?

To be fair I like the above mentioned Tommy Norris Edition personally.
You’ve gotta be pigeon me. You're really ruffling my feathers with this fowl talk, but toucan play at that game!

If we are going strictly to the bottom of the pecking order—way below the pheasant—you bypass the Woodcock entirely and land right on the F-350 Sky Rat (Pigeon) Edition. It doesn’t off-road; it just loiters in mall parking lots, scavenges for dropped french fries at the drive-thru, and leaves massive white fluid leaks on your driveway.

Though if we're being honest, the Woodcock Edition sounds just a little too cocky for a base model. I'd rather take my chances with the Prairie Chicken than deal with the emu-tional damage of driving a Sky Rat.

I'm with you on the Tommy Norris Edition though—absolutely no egrets! 🦅
 
Ford didn’t hide this. The package was announced with the ‘27 line-up and folks dubbed it the “Tommy Norris Package.” Same time as the CCLB Tremor.

Correct, I do remember hearing about this. 😀👍👍
 
Does it have to be P.C.?

The Dickcissel. 😳😳

IMG_2355.webp
 
The bottom tier; below the lowly Pheasant, has to be the Fluffy Backed Tit Babbler

IMG_1163.webp
 
Hahaha, so it was a misspelling that has an entry in urban dictionary now. Funny.
You can fool AI into anything, just ask me how...
 
Not hidden, or a secret, easily seen on the retail customer site, and as an option pkg in the build and price. I initially thought it was just the XL offroad pkg that was introduced '23?, but with 35" tires, but now see that it's much more than just the larger tires.

Includes:
• 4.30 Electronic Locking Final Drive Ratio (7.3L Gas Engine only)
• 3.55 Electronic Locking final Drive Ratio (6.7L High Output Diesel Engine)
• 35” Off-Road Tire – LT285/75R18
• 18” Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum
• F-250 Greater than 10K GVWR Package
• Unique Front Springs – Ride Height Increase
• Rear Electronic Locking Differential
• Front Limited Slip Differential
• Performance Front & Rear Shock Absorb
• Off-Road Running Boards – Textured Matte Finish
• Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
• Unique Front Air Dams – Approach Angle Improvement
• Water Fording Vent Tubes – Transfer Case & Axle
• Rock Crawl Mode
• Trail Control Mode
• Trail Turn Assist
• Spare – Conventional Road Wheel
• LT285/75R 18E BSW Spare Tire
Screenshot_20261002_211646_Chrome.webp
 
What’s below the lowly pheasant?

A quail? Certainly not a Ruffed Grouse, they’re upland royalty.

Prairie Chicken maybe lol. F350 Prairie Chicken Edition….

Woodcock maybe? What do you think @Optimus🤖

F350 Woodcock edition?

To be fair I like the above mentioned Tommy Norris Edition personally.
How about a partridge? "wink"
 
6.7 XL tremor with cameras and sensors and the small screens is my dream truck
 
As a future SD owner, the “Tremor vs non-Tremor” threads always catch my interest.

My use case will be a non-daily driver upgrade/project truck and for hauling construction materials. So I’ll be upgrading to 17” wheels/tires, suspension, skids, bumpers, etc.

Pricing out the XL 35” package seems to come to about a $4K difference from a Tremor package. That’s building each on the website, not real-world numbers.

I don’t need platinum features, but the XL trim is too bare bones for me.

If the savings were closer to $10K, I’d be more tempted. But for now, I’m planning on a Tremor.

Longtime reader, first-time poster. Thanks for the great site.
 
Back
Top Bottom