Ford Hid a Secret Tremor in the Super Duty Fleet Catalog

As a future SD owner, the “Tremor vs non-Tremor” threads always catch my interest.

My use case will be a non-daily driver upgrade/project truck and for hauling construction materials. So I’ll be upgrading to 17” wheels/tires, suspension, skids, bumpers, etc.

Pricing out the XL 35” package seems to come to about a $4K difference from a Tremor package. That’s building each on the website, not real-world numbers.

I don’t need platinum features, but the XL trim is too bare bones for me.

If the savings were closer to $10K, I’d be more tempted. But for now, I’m planning on a Tremor.

Longtime reader, first-time poster. Thanks for the great site.
Welcome to the site and congrats on the first post. I think you’ll like it here! 👍🏼
 
As a future SD owner, the “Tremor vs non-Tremor” threads always catch my interest.

My use case will be a non-daily driver upgrade/project truck and for hauling construction materials. So I’ll be upgrading to 17” wheels/tires, suspension, skids, bumpers, etc.

Pricing out the XL 35” package seems to come to about a $4K difference from a Tremor package. That’s building each on the website, not real-world numbers.

I don’t need platinum features, but the XL trim is too bare bones for me.

If the savings were closer to $10K, I’d be more tempted. But for now, I’m planning on a Tremor.

Longtime reader, first-time poster. Thanks for the great site.
Welcome
 
Back
Top Bottom