Ford Hid a Secret Tremor in the Super Duty Fleet Catalog

Ohhhhh $sshit........ :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:cool::cool:☕☕🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
 
details details

1st
the guy openly admits he's a ram guy. sheep truck!!!!!
don't trust 'em
😂🤣😂🤣😂
2nd
that'll ride like a buck board

the full tremor package has a further tuned suspension. which gives a smoother ride & better (increased) articulation.

that said

the tremor package & the 35" package are the only way you can get the lsfd. a front locker is not available from ford.

if you plan to go with a full carli suspension. it is a way to save a couple of grand.

you'd still need to replace the front valance 😂🤣😂🤣😂
 
details details

1st
the guy openly admits he's a ram guy. sheep truck!!!!!
don't trust 'em
😂🤣😂🤣😂
2nd
that'll ride like a buck board

the full tremor package has a further tuned suspension. which gives a smoother ride & better (increased) articulation.

that said

the tremor package & the 35" package are the only way you can get the lsfd. a front locker is not available from ford.

if you plan to go with a full carli suspension. it is a way to save a couple of grand.

you'd still need to replace the front valance 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I don't believe that's accurate on the suspension. It looks to be the exact same.......
 
No, you can order an XL tremor with the STX package. This is not badged or sold as a tremor, but the truck is the same running gear.
This is all I read...
1790872276913.webp
 
I have zero hate for this truck - perfect TRUCK truck. I tend to like tech, heated and cooled stuff - so I will pay for it - therefore am a Tremor buyer and likely continues to be. With that said, I love this naked option! I began to chuckle a little bit when he kept bringing up the bed badge and orange accents - dude - if you don't care - stop brining it up! IMO: Ford has almost gotten as bad with the Tremor badge across it's line as BMW has gotten with the M badges.
 
I’m glad there is a trim level below pheasant. We need a name for the lowly XL STX non badged “tremor” owners.
 
Back
Top Bottom