HOT! Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are going to have a lot of interest in this , I know i am ! Who do we need to call to get your truck delivered by say tomorrow ! lol
No one! I already feel really bad others are still waiting on VINs when they ordered well before I did. Ford doesn't seem to care about first in, first out principles.

Asking for a friend: will you make a Godzilla fuel cap? Godzilla fuel cap with etched burger King logo?
Can at least one of us 6.7 guys tag along with the etched BK Logo?

I had an AMI Styling fuel door on my 2011 F350 , worked pretty well, but the exterior bolts would corrode and always had to have lock
de-icier on hand https://amistyling.com/race-style-billet-fuel-door-flat-black-locking-door-8
not made of our trucks yet. I would definitely prefer a locking cap or something on the inside of the door,
SO I'M IN , LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK INTO THIS!!

Sign me up for one of each. I’ve been waiting on the aluminum ones to be made from the mom and pop place online - I think they are pretty over the idea.

Id like the piece of mind.

cool idea. i really like it.

1630213183734.png

I musta missed this the first time around.
When do we get 'em?
No truck in my hands yet. Figure at least 6-8 months of development and testing after that, and to see if the prices make sense for production.

I still haven't had anyone tell me if the fuel and DEF neck threads are timed/synchronized between trucks and between different model years. Meaning, if you took one cap from one truck and put it on another, the letters would be in the same orientation/angle. It's a pretty important aspect to keep the costs lower.

Last edited:
Back