Falken Wildpeak RT01

Nice. My FX4 came with 275/65R20, and I'm going to see if I can figure out how to get them to mount the RT in 295/65R20.
Less is more. When I set up my appointment I was only asked the basic q's. 2022 Super Duty, 4wd, crew cab, short bed, king ranch. Didn't mention anything about Tremor. You still have a few days to save $400 on the set on ebay. You can use coupon code TIREWHEEL24 twice per ebay account. I found several sets in my size being sold as pairs, so I just ordered two pairs and saved $400. Then I used my other account to save another $200 on the set of wheels 😅 (sadly could only find those sold as all four)

Less is more. When I set up my appointment I was only asked the basic q's. 2022 Super Duty, 4wd, crew cab, short bed, king ranch. Didn't mention anything about Tremor. You still have a few days to save $400 on the set on ebay. You can use coupon code TIREWHEEL24 twice per ebay account. I found several sets in my size being sold as pairs, so I just ordered two pairs and saved $400. Then I used my other account to save another $200 on the set of wheels 😅 (sadly could only find those sold as all four)
We're full time nomads, so it's going to be a challenge getting them shipped and installed. Discount Tire has always been easiest, but they won't let me check out without factory sized tires.

I'm probably going to have to call around to see if someone can order them and install them, and overpay. :LOL:

These 35’s coming off for some 37s wrapped around the Methods come Monday. Was pleased with how they rode for the few miles I put on em.
IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7868.jpeg

Can’t beat Discount Tire return policy!

Realized today that my passenger side wheels have 4x the amount of weights as drivers side wheels. Not sure what each weight weighs (will try to check when sun is up if they're stamped) but I swear there's 20 of them on my passenger rear and 15 on pass front, just a couple opposite side All very visible since DT installed them towards the face of the wheel to avoid calipers I'm guessing. It's like a silver stripe 1/3rd of the way around the wheel.

Was prompted to check because things felt a little out of balance this morning, but I also felt out of balance so it's not clear as to whether I flung any. No residue spotted or anything. Just worried I have two doodie tires that are taking a ton to balance.

Realized today that my passenger side wheels have 4x the amount of weights as drivers side wheels. Not sure what each weight weighs (will try to check when sun is up if they're stamped) but I swear there's 20 of them on my passenger rear and 15 on pass front, just a couple opposite side All very visible since DT installed them towards the face of the wheel to avoid calipers I'm guessing. It's like a silver stripe 1/3rd of the way around the wheel.

Was prompted to check because things felt a little out of balance this morning, but I also felt out of balance so it's not clear as to whether I flung any. No residue spotted or anything. Just worried I have two doodie tires that are taking a ton to balance.
They need to use the thin profile black weights and do dual plane balancing. I have 17x8 wheels and still have clearance (slightly). Do not let them double stack weights.

They need to use the thin profile black weights and do dual plane balancing. I have 17x8 wheels and still have clearance (slightly). Do not let them double stack weights.
Yeah they didn’t double stack, but they also didn’t think to use black and I didn’t think to ask them to since I had no idea where the weights would end up. Not familiar with dual plane balancing but i’ll ask about it.

Maybe it just looks extreme with one wheel 33% lined in weights because they didn’t double stack.. but it certainly feels extreme that drivers side tires took no more than 5 weights each

I still like my Wildpeak R/T 01s, but they do not like Texas black clay mud. I buried my truck the other day and had to call my brother-in-law to come pull me out with his Chevy 1-ton dually. Lol. I didn't try airing down, I didn't feel like digging in the mud to get to the valve stems.

So, Discount Tire will let me go with the 295/65R20 after editing the truck to say it has a 2.5" lift. I do have the snow plow prep with heavier duty front springs, and the truck has about a 1.5" rake.

I'm going to give it a shot in a few weeks when we're near a store and hope they don't give me any shit. :LOL:

Back