Dometic CCF-T Center Console Refrigerator On Sale Now

Hey AM you should probably get the console. Benefits:
- REAR AC! A must here IMO.
- Resale.
- This awesome fridge (if you keep it).
- Option for rear heat. You probably don't need it but again, resale. And it might be beneficial at times.
- Probably more but I am too lazy to think of and list them.

But of course, I still really like the front bench seat. So you could swap the bench seat in. Luckily there is a thread on that:

Then you will have that essential rear ac and the other benefits of the center console if you need them. Plus if/when you sell it you could put the console back in then include the bench seat. That would make for a happy buyer!

Another thought is you could sell the center console. I imagine it will more than pay for the bench seat, so there comes some more savings! Then if you could figure out how to make the AC and whatever other rear controls the center console had work with the bench that would be sweet!

Just my thoughts. Good luck with the order.
Dude I have gone back and forth 100 times and just made peace with the bench seat. Now you got to go make me double think it ?. But it’s to late for me order is in. Window sticker is made and no turning back. Plus I have the bench seat for my work truck f150 and I really like the leg room. I do feel bad for the passengers in the back though without that AC. Haha

If any of you find this Dometic Console Refrigerators on sale again, how about a heads up. I was deep into building my Suspension the last time they were on sale. I'm far from being finished. Console Refer, A.R.E. Topper, Roof Rack, Bed Slide, 2000 watt Inverter, King Pin-Tops, Forscan, on Board Air, to name a few. Y'all are tough crowd.

Dude I have gone back and forth 100 times and just made peace with the bench seat. Now you got to go make me double think it ?. But it’s to late for me order is in. Window sticker is made and no turning back. Plus I have the bench seat for my work truck f150 and I really like the leg room. I do feel bad for the passengers in the back though without that AC. Haha
Wait to see what actually shows up and if it is a showstopper for you. I ordered mine with the bench as my 19 F150 had it, we have 6 kids and I already had the console vault for under the middle seat. The window sticker and Ford build site all showed bench, it arrived with the console. Thankfully we are down to only 3 at home and I had the dealer throw in the vault for the console because I didn't want to start the wait process over. Only thing I wish I had is the heated rear seats. If I knew I was getting the console, I would have added them on.

Erik

Wait to see what actually shows up and if it is a showstopper for you. I ordered mine with the bench as my 19 F150 had it, we have 6 kids and I already had the console vault for under the middle seat. The window sticker and Ford build site all showed bench, it arrived with the console. Thankfully we are down to only 3 at home and I had the dealer throw in the vault for the console because I didn't want to start the wait process over. Only thing I wish I had is the heated rear seats. If I knew I was getting the console, I would have added them on.

Erik
Yes I also have the vault from my old truck for under the seat. And I guess we’ll just see either way all good! Just hope it shows up. Lol

On sale again for Black Friday! Thanks @thevol for the coupon.

1637948651699.png

Stoked to hear it. The cooler box in my LX570 has been excellent and that’s just AC routed in there, really looking forward to an actual fridge. Plus I’m already acclimated to not using a center console for storage.

Yes to the console refrigerator. Definitely one of my favorite mods.

If anyone is military or a veteran reach out to domestic for a discount code you can get 20% off of the sale price just ordered one for $383.
I emailed them and they said they don’t have a military discount?? Did you order directly from Dometic?

I have an ARB 48Q in my Land Rover. I LOVE the thing if for no other reason I never have to screw with bags of ice.

Yup. We bought a Yeti a few years ago. Love it and use it A LOT. But it can be annoying having to stop at multiple stores off the highway to get ice if the first place doesn't have any. We've debated selling it and buying a similarly sized fridge but just haven't made the decision yet.

I read to use the code .. Pathfinder. It worked.
So, not only did I get the sale price, I got the additional discount the code gave me.
Imagine that, a discount .. wow !! .. Getting a discount for anything for this truck has been pretty much nonexistent. 🍻 ..

I read to use the code .. Pathfinder. It worked.
So, not only did I get the sale price, I got the additional discount the code gave me.
Imagine that, a discount .. wow !! .. Getting a discount for anything for this truck has been pretty much nonexistent. 🍻 ..
correct

There are not many parts available for this truck with us, only by request and the order takes at least two weeks

Back