Jesus I wish. I filled the Bronco up today in Sacramento and regular was $5.98. Somethings got to give here.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jesus I wish. I filled the Bronco up today in Sacramento and regular was $5.98. Somethings got to give here.
Silly goose. Our ballots haven’t mattered in CA for at least 25 years.I feel for you guys on the left(west) coast. Remember that when cast a ballot. View attachment 274889
This Russian diesel deal intrigues me. There is a lot of this story we do not know.News, first, not politics (although everything about this supply chain now hinges on politics). Please refrain from your justified wailing in response to this one:
+/- one minute
This Russian diesel deal intrigues me. There is a lot of this story we do not know.
That’s the part we know. It’s what we peasants don’t know.https://www.facebook.com/reel/1533251461893743
The 'deal' consists of .25% (Yes, 1/4 of one percent) of the diesel used in the US in one month. Just more bullshit.