Current gas prices ⛽

Last night, paid $8.29 for R99 (Valencia, CA) for what was hopefully the last tank of diesel I’ll be buying in this state for a while.

Checking average prices between here and Austin though, and the trip back East is gonna be brutal! Basically breaking even with what it used to cost driving the ‘21 gasser
 
1015.00 to fuel does not show discount
Discount will take down to around 5.40 a gal
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1090.webp
    IMG_1090.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 15
Yeah they did. First one I remember was in the 80s. They never recovered from it in my area. They all closed down.
Fist time I had it was in Mansville, Texas about 28 years ago. Got the monster burger or whatever it was called. That thing was cholesterol between buns. So delicious... Then someone told me about the ecoli issues 🤣🤣🤣
They came here to the upstate later and I still went 🤷😜🤣
 
Taco Bell scooped up the building. Found this photo in the Fairfax Nostalgia archives. Note the era of the cars on the right.
1790724773057.webp
 
$6.49, today. I ended up with 0.12 back per gallon through upside. :)
 
I can only get Upside to sync up with circle k. What am I doing wrong?
 
I can only get Upside to sync up with circle k. What am I doing wrong?
Maybe they are the only place participating in that area. See if you can scroll the map further out. Perhaps more will pop up, but I only see circle K in that area too.

IMG_2555.webp
IMG_2556.webp
 
On my trip back home from Moab yesterday and today, filled up (diesel) in Nevada at a station displaying 6.39, went almost to the border of CA and it was now 6.99 in Boomtown (Nevada side), then went into CA and where I finally filled up in Auburn, 8.14. A harsh wakeup to reality living in CA. :confused:

Good news though; total round trip to Moab was 2047.5 miles from the same station I filled up at for the beginning of the trip, including all extraneous activities and side trips during our stay, 18.2 avg, MPG. Much of the trip at 80+ MPH. (Roughly 112.5 gallons of diesel)
 
On my trip back home from Moab yesterday and today, filled up (diesel) in Nevada at a station displaying 6.39, went almost to the border of CA and it was now 6.99 in Boomtown (Nevada side), then went into CA and where I finally filled up in Auburn, 8.14. A harsh wakeup to reality living in CA. :confused:

Good news though; total round trip to Moab was 2047.5 miles from the same station I filled up at for the beginning of the trip, including all extraneous activities and side trips during our stay, 18.2 avg, MPG. Much of the trip at 80+ MPH. (Roughly 112.5 gallons of diesel)
That's great MPG...more so for going 80+! I am always impressed when I have been averaging higher mpg and I fill up to see the range display crazy high miles. lol
 
Back
Top Bottom