USC is my team. I get to look forward to another year of initial hype and high expectations, followed by disappointment, and finally a litany of excuses from a coach that was once good.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
USC is my team. I get to look forward to another year of initial hype and high expectations, followed by disappointment, and finally a litany of excuses from a coach that was once good.
Now that looks like they're on top. Congrats!
Well, When you are sitting number one with the quarterback of the century and lose to an unranked team….That’s malarkey. Ohio State should be behind UT.
They looked at “body of work” and not head to head no doubt.That’s malarkey. Ohio State should be behind UT.
That’s malarkey. Ohio State should
I agree. They have also played one more game. If they lose to IU next week UT will move well ahead.They looked at “body of work” and not head to head no doubt.
next week is a big one for the Bucks!