CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?


  • Total voters
    44
I spoke to my parents in Tyler about a possible visit - they’re gonna be in town then, so it’s looking better and better that I can make this happen. Should say something when I’m willing to drive 12+ hours for this meet-up vs less than 5 for the Vegas meet-up! 😂😂 Must be the difference in organization and leadership! 😂😂😂 Right @Optimus? 😜
 
I spoke to my parents in Tyler about a possible visit - they’re gonna be in town then, so it’s looking better and better that I can make this happen. Should say something when I’m willing to drive 12+ hours for this meet-up vs less than 5 for the Vegas meet-up! 😂😂 Must be the difference in organization and leadership! 😂😂😂 Right @Optimus? 😜
Lol, I will concur!!!!!
 
I spoke to my parents in Tyler about a possible visit - they’re gonna be in town then, so it’s looking better and better that I can make this happen. Should say something when I’m willing to drive 12+ hours for this meet-up vs less than 5 for the Vegas meet-up! 😂😂 Must be the difference in organization and leadership! 😂😂😂 Right @Optimus? 😜
Plus it's not a good look to associate with a previously "banned" organizer.
 
This badge right here says it all!
IMG_1731.webp
 
Awesome meet! 👍

Wish I was closer! I’d attend! It would be nice to meet you guys to put faces to the usernames!
If I ever do make one I promise I’ll cover up my CA license plates with the Ford Blue Oval logo ones until I left for home!😎

These pics with everyone wearing stickers with their names reminded me of my Citizen Band radio days of the mid to late 70’s on the first Friday night of each month when they held meets they called “Breaks”. For $2 you could have a guy engrave your “handle” on a plastic name tag and wear that with pride (or maybe not) during the meet. No real first or last names were allowed! Only handles.

I hope you all have a nice turnout and a great time!!👍
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0667.webp
    IMG_0667.webp
    379.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0666.webp
    IMG_0666.webp
    447.8 KB · Views: 39
I spoke to my parents in Tyler about a possible visit - they’re gonna be in town then, so it’s looking better and better that I can make this happen. Should say something when I’m willing to drive 12+ hours for this meet-up vs less than 5 for the Vegas meet-up! 😂😂 Must be the difference in organization and leadership! 😂😂😂 Right @Optimus? 😜
Means you have a diesel 👏 😉
 
Fredericksburg location confirmed!!!!


I have a great location, craft beer, wine, restaurant 😋 (a must) and live music!!!! It's called ALSTADT BREWERY! The ambiance and WOW factor is off the hook. This is a family friendly location. For those wanting to make it a weekend there are ample campgrounds, hotels, and bed and breakfast.
1000005396.webp
1000005395.webp
1000005394.webp
1000005393.webp
1000005392.webp
1000005391.webp


I
 
I spoke to my parents in Tyler about a possible visit - they’re gonna be in town then, so it’s looking better and better that I can make this happen. Should say something when I’m willing to drive 12+ hours for this meet-up vs less than 5 for the Vegas meet-up! 😂😂 Must be the difference in organization and leadership! 😂😂😂 Right @Optimus? 😜
The reality is your wife won't let you come to Vegas; you'd be divorced the next morning. So Texas is safer 🤪
 
Last edited:
The reality is your wife won't let you come to Vegas; you'd be divorced the next morning. So Texas is safer 🤪
Vecman can go anywhere with the kids in tow!!
 
Vecman can go anywhere with the kids in tow!!
We all know he's using a Tremor meet-up as an excuse to see his parents 🤣 and those poor kids would be traumatized from Vegas!
 
Watch yourself. I’ll take our Texas women vs. ur Vegas women all day long 😊 😜
We have plenty of Texas women in Vegas. They love us 🤪
 
We all know he's using a Tremor meet-up as an excuse to see his parents 🤣 and those poor kids would be traumatized from Vegas!
My wife and I were just in Vegas 3 weeks ago! Took the family there a few years ago for a U2 concert. I hate that drive! Haha!! But I wouldn’t do Vegas on my own cause I truly don’t like that place anyways. No offense!
 
My wife and I were just in Vegas 3 weeks ago! Took the family there a few years ago for a U2 concert. I hate that drive! Haha!! But I wouldn’t do Vegas on my own cause I truly don’t like that place anyways. No offense!
My point; hopefully you had fun 😉
 
Four and a half weeks out, appears we have 10 trucks confirmed! Nine are on the fence, so it's coming together nicely.
 
Four and a half weeks out, appears we have 10 trucks confirmed! Nine are on the fence, so it's coming together nicely.
Being in Texas, I'm sure more than nine are on the fence 🤪
 
Back
Top Bottom