Reaction Points

Muddyz

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 6.7 Powerstroke Lariat Ultimate Sport Tremor Iconic Silver
Current Ride #2
2009 F150 5.4L King Ranch
Anyone has a picture of the kit on agate black , black appearance package?
This?

Sfjakey

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Fireman
I installed these yesterday. Awesome improvement. That being said, instructions leave a lot to be desired. Lots of adapters, splitters etc and it’s not all that logical to follow because they are not labeled. I called BD, asking for some guidance and the support was incredible. If you plan to install these, plan on doing it during their business hours. BD, save yourselves some man hours in the customer support department and put some labels on the harnesses.

DieselDawg88

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-250
I installed these yesterday. Awesome improvement. That being said, instructions leave a lot to be desired. Lots of adapters, splitters etc and it’s not all that logical to follow because they are not labeled. I called BD, asking for some guidance and the support was incredible. If you plan to install these, plan on doing it during their business hours. BD, save yourselves some man hours in the customer support department and put some labels on the harnesses.
Yeah I posted the same issue. Heck I am an electrician and I thought the diagram was lacking. It is best to wire it together on the ground or garage floor first.

Busa Dave

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 TRX
No worries.

Here's our exact kit for the 2020 trucks: https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/2020-ford-super-duty-dual-fog-pocket-kit

You may have seen our dual kit for the 17-19 trucks. That's not a kit offered by Baja Designs, we use brackets from KD for those kits on the older trucks.
Looks good to me... Just one question. My build will be using the pro series white on the outboard and the pro series white driving/combo on the inboard lights. Do you keep this combination in stock. It was not on the drop down menu. Thanks----I wanted to know so when my VIN is assigned going to start buying mod stuff.

Nick@ApolloOptics

FordTremor.com Vendor
Reaction Points
Looks good to me... Just one question. My build will be using the pro series white on the outboard and the pro series white driving/combo on the inboard lights. Do you keep this combination in stock. It was not on the drop down menu. Thanks----I wanted to know so when my VIN is assigned going to start buying mod stuff.

We can accommodate custom orders and have for other customers.

One thing I'm curious though is that you mentioned in your other post that you wanted a cut-off line. Are you intending run these on the street? If so, I'd go for the SAE lights as one pair and the PRO Driving/Combo as the other pair.

That said, if you want to go custom, we can make it happen.

Cheers,

Nick

Busa Dave

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 TRX
We can accommodate custom orders and have for other customers.

One thing I'm curious though is that you mentioned in your other post that you wanted a cut-off line. Are you intending run these on the street? If so, I'd go for the SAE lights as one pair and the PRO Driving/Combo as the other pair.

That said, if you want to go custom, we can make it happen.

Cheers,

Nick
No mine are not for on the street. I was hoping to see if these would have to be built. Lead times with the lights on my TRX ran almost 8 weeks when I went direct.

Chanly83

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford Raptor Leadfoot w/ Recaro package
Would running wide cornering pros for street use and running driving combo for less populated roads be too much of a dead give away? Probably both in amber.
I know my XL80s in driving combo on my Apillars would definitely get me popped.

R32GT-R

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 King Ranch Ultimate 6.7 Tremor - Antimatter/Stone
Current Ride #2
1998 Nissan Patrol/Safari TD42t - i6 IDI, 1989 Nissan R32 GT-R
i would like to see a version #2 of this light kit.

IMO it needs a recessed mounting solution, maybe CNC or 3d printed out of high strength plastic.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge