Baja Designs Dual Fog light 2020-2022

Love these set ups. Just picked up our King Ranch and want to add this set up. However, we did not get the upfitter switches. Can these only be added from the factory, the upfitter switches?

Those without the upfitter switches, where are you mounting your switch?

There's an option for this kit that comes with toggle switches for the non-upfitter equipped trucks. I really do wish they would make these standard on the Tremor though. You would think with all the off-road goodies this would be a no brainer and they'd just throw them all on their and add it to the base pricing.

You can get the non upfitter option and it comes with the switch and relay.

Bingo!

Thanks. I am hoping the upfitter switches can be added, but I suspect it's a factory order and install only. I am also considering a light bar mounted in the grill area, as we I want increased white light when driving home and off roading. Since the KR had most everything else, I didn't want to pass up the offer from the dealer we bought her from last night.

Factory upfitters can be added, however, you could also add something like sPOD or Switch Pros.

If you go Switch Pros, I do have a mount that we carry that takes the place of your OEM sunglasses holder.

switch-pro-8-switch-w-mount__25196.1632303325.jpg

You also get some cool added functions with Switch-Pros where you can program the ability to strobe, or have one switch arm another switch and things like that. It's a pretty sophisticated system.

Factory upfitters can be added, however, you could also add something like sPOD or Switch Pros.

If you go Switch Pros, I do have a mount that we carry that takes the place of your OEM sunglasses holder.

switch-pro-8-switch-w-mount__25196.1632303325.jpg

You also get some cool added functions with Switch-Pros where you can program the ability to strobe, or have one switch arm another switch and things like that. It's a pretty sophisticated system.
OK, my interest is piqued! I really like the OEM switch box and while I also like the sunglasses holder, I can live without it.

I am noticing as I back my truck into my garage that the back up lights DO NOT light up the rear wall enough so perhaps mounting some additional back up lights would certainly be in my future.

Thanks for posting. I will be purchasing this switch, your fog lights and most likely, the upgraded headlights.

OK, my interest is piqued! I really like the OEM switch box and while I also like the sunglasses holder, I can live without it.

I am noticing as I back my truck into my garage that the back up lights DO NOT light up the rear wall enough so perhaps mounting some additional back up lights would certainly be in my future.

Thanks for posting. I will be purchasing this switch, your fog lights and most likely, the upgraded headlights.

I'd be glad to help you out with all that and put a kit together for you to get you dialed in with the lights you need, Switch-Pros, mount, and proper wiring. Feel free to send me a message whenever you're ready and I'll be glad to take care of you.

Looks like @Nick@ApolloOptics has these on sale right now!

Did you guys install these yourself, was it an easy install??? if you installed them yourself how did you aim them properly..... thanks for any input.... I am ordering these they look sweet !!!
I did install, fairly easy. I just eye balled them, close to a wall. I do like them…..

Looks great. The front grill light strip looks good as well. Is that a Baja design?
Yes they are.

Thanks! Just ordered mine.

That's our standard pricing, 10% less than you'll find at the Baja Designs site, plus free shipping!

I hope not. Ordered them a few days ago

It's our same standard pricing that we have that's 10% off Baja Designs' retail plus free shipping!

Looks great. The front grill light strip looks good as well. Is that a Baja design?

That's the XL Linkable system, you can view it here: https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/2020-ford-super-duty-7-light-xl-linkable-led-light-bar-kit

Thanks! Just ordered mine.

Thank you!

If i am to get 1 light upgrade should i get the A-piller, dual BD fog lights, or light bar across the bumper? I have the OEM LED headlamps and Fogs.

Any thoughts? No way i can convince the wife i need more than 1 light upgrade atm. Will be doing a lot of back country driving with lots of snow possibilities.

If i am to get 1 light upgrade should i get the A-piller, dual BD fog lights, or light bar across the bumper? I have the OEM LED headlamps and Fogs.

Any thoughts? No way i can convince the wife i need more than 1 light upgrade atm. Will be doing a lot of back country driving with lots of snow possibilities.
Personally I’m looking at doing the dual fogs, and the reverse lights.

good looking kit, anyone have a pic from the front with the SAE ambers on?

@SamB I have BD XL80s on the A pillar and if you asked me to pick one of those 3, that would be my pick. Although they are too much when its snowing hard so if snow driving is your concern then you want something mounted lower to ground. The light output is impressive, they throw a ton of light down the road.

i have all three (four including reverse lights) and use the dual fogs 5X more than the others. reverse lights are a close second place.

If it's backroads with no traffic, I'd do the XL Linkable and get 7 amber rock guards for the winter time to help with snow driving.

If you intend to use in traffic, I'd go fogs.

Anyone has a picture of the kit on agate black , black appearance package?

Here you go:

maxresdefault.jpg

If it's backroads with no traffic, I'd do the XL Linkable and get 7 amber rock guards for the winter time to help with snow driving.

If you intend to use in traffic, I'd go fogs.

Here you go:

maxresdefault.jpg
Nick, what am i missing? This picture has all stock lights not the baja dual fog led lights.

Nick, what am i missing? This picture has all stock lights not the baja dual fog led lights.
I'm sorry, I missed the word "kit" when readying your post and thought you just wanted to see a pic of the blacked out truck. My mistake.

These are the closest pics I have. The first one looks to be color matched to gray, but you can get the idea. The second pic is carbonized grey which isn't quite as dark as black, but close.

If you're looking for an exact paint match, you won't have it. But you'll have very light contrast between the gloss black paint and the satin black finish on the powder coat.

164339255_26783.jpeg
447737UP 2020 F250  F350 Baja Designs LED Dual Fog Light Pocket Kit With Upfitter SAE Amber Pr...jpg

Back