Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I am thinking of ditching the factory wheels and Dura tracks and going with the method nvhd and a 35x12.5 18. Is the zero offset going to be the closest to stock stick out? How much will my mileage suffer, if at all, from this switch? Thx
Thats a good choice. I think those wheels come in a 18x9 +18mm. (stock is +40mm)

That should provide a slighter more aggressive stance than stock.
 
was able to snap more photos from my previous post..

17’s method 312 bronze
37x13.50x17 0 offset
cooper sst pro
 

Attachments

  • 691B861F-54B9-479E-A151-FDF8116FE790.webp
    691B861F-54B9-479E-A151-FDF8116FE790.webp
    424.7 KB · Views: 1,347
  • AC74E884-4162-45A1-8EB3-AC3AD934F01E.webp
    AC74E884-4162-45A1-8EB3-AC3AD934F01E.webp
    330.1 KB · Views: 1,335
  • 0DB5ADAD-0A25-4382-917F-EBD82621BD6D.webp
    0DB5ADAD-0A25-4382-917F-EBD82621BD6D.webp
    211.5 KB · Views: 1,367
okay, is a brodozer defined by the stick out, the dish, the extra large diameter wheels and street tires or is It a combo of all? Look to Pinterest for a plethora of “brodozers” or at the very least lots of offset...... Is it a young mans Thing? Not my style, but there is an ass for every seat.
I always thought a brodozer was a term making fun of those flashy mall crawler trucks. Huge lift, deep wheels, street tires.
 
I'm the guy driving around with white letters out, so I aint sayin shit! (unless you wanna discuss the winch some more, or Starbucks)
I’m tempted to put the white letters out and get a big ass roll bar with KC lights!
 
Hello,
I went with the backcountry leveling lift, sway bar and new control arms. Runs on 37x12.50 R17. Truck sit level. No lift in the back all stock.
Exactly what I want. Post a pic please?
 
Exactly what I want. Post a pic please?
@Boarderbra
 
I really hope some images of a positive offsets come along. I think a +14 to +18 along with a 35x12.5 would just be flush with the fenders. The rear wheels are tucked in more on these trucks I’ve noticed. The fronts are almost flush already. I really think 0 offset will poke out more than I want. Was hoping to not need mud flaps also. If anyone can fine pics please post.
Yes and going 9 inch wide is already going to get you 1/2 inch wider. I think a 18x9 plus 24 would look good
 
no sir! and the ride is pretty awesome
@abill - Those wheels look awesome! Excellent choice!

How does it drive compared to the stock wheels and tires? How's the road noise on the highway?
 
@abill - Those wheels look awesome! Excellent choice!

How does it drive compared to the stock wheels and tires? How's the road noise on the highway?

Not enough time on the road for a proper review yet. As soon as I got home I installed the Fox stabilizer so the short little test drive was for that mainly.

Between the stabilizer and the new tires, the truck seemed to soak up more of the roughness of the oil top county road than before. Not sure which one was the most help or a combination of both. Air pressure in all 4 was 55-58psi
 
Back
Top Bottom