Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I have a reg f250 xlt with a pintop carli kit, i put method 18 x 9 with a +18 offset with 35" BFG's. Do you feel like you get enough coverage with the OE fender flares? My offset is +18 as well and was looking at adding flares on. I bought weather tech mud flaps but wasn't sure if the flares would cover my wheels. Trying to stay away from the pocket flares
OEM flares are adequate for the stock 285's. I added the flaps for our travel trailer or any other tow behind.
One question would be how wide your 35" BFG's are?

Having replaced / repaired more than a few windshields, I wish more of these setups would look to adding flares.
 
OEM flares are adequate for the stock 285's. I added the flaps for our travel trailer or any other tow behind.
One question would be how wide your 35" BFG's are?

Having replaced / repaired more than a few windshields, I wish more of these setups would look to adding flares.
I believe they’re are 12.5”
 
Anyone on here gone with a staggered offset set up? With the front appearing to stick outward a little further then the rear I was just thinking of going a little negative offset in the rear and a little positive in the front might make them even???

I know, i'm for sure over thinking this.....
I agree 100%. Dealer said they could do this, but lose the option to rotate tires front-rear. I just want them flush front-rear looking down the length and correct for OEM rear being tucked in. Did you find out any info or options that solve this issue?
 
Sorry for the late reply but yes, stock suspension
Seems like best two options are the Nitto Ridge Grapplers or the Toyo Open Country A/T III's - the AT3- are very new tire - so you get latest technology (and the snow flake rating) - Nitto's seem to be the quietest option for an aggressive tire.

GLWD
 
Seems like best two options are the Nitto Ridge Grapplers or the Toyo Open Country A/T III's - the AT3- are very new tire - so you get latest technology (and the snow flake rating) - Nitto's seem to be the quietest option for an aggressive tire.

GLWD

Mickey Thompson’s brand new Baja Boss All Terrains have the snow flake rating and seem to be better then both Nitto and Toyo
 
Mickey Thompson’s brand new Baja Boss All Terrains have the snow flake rating and seem to be better then both Nitto and Toyo
Looked the MT BB AT up - only offer 37x12.5x20 in proper load range in 35 and 37 - looking for 18 - too bad they only have a 20 looks like a nice tire.
 
Last edited:
Cooper AT3 XLT are a great tire and match the OEM load range. They're also M+S rated.
Were you referring to the mountain snowflake symbol? Because I think you would struggle to find a truck tire not M+S rated.
 
Absolutely - I did mean three peak snowflake. I was flying home from Sweden yesterday and had very little sleep. Probably anything I've said for the past 48 hours should be scrutinized.
Lol well hopefully it was a good flight other than the lack of sleep and jet lag! 🍻
 
I agree, the 18x9 ICON Rebounds with a +6 mm offset look like they poke out about the same as my 17x9 with a +1mm offset. The fronts stick out further than the backs, but that is normal on our trucks.

Black Fuel Zephyr 17x9 +1mm Offset
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5x17

Carli Backcountry 2.5" with Add-a-Leafs, Air Lift Airbags and 1" PMF block (1 3/4" rake)
I had minor rubbing at full lock when going up inclines until I trimmed the small plastic piece at the back of the wheel wells.

View attachment 22142

View attachment 22143View attachment 22144
Love this look. Probably going a similar route - back country with add a leaf. However, I regularly tow a fifth wheel and am sensitive to increased height in the rear. How high are your bed rails unloaded (from center of hub or from the ground)? I will probably stay with 35" tires. Thanks!
 
38x13.50x18
Black Rhino Armory -18 offset with 5.5” backspacing

Havent trimmed yet but DEFINITELY need to. I cant even turn it out the driveway with a slight curb without the tire sounding like it’s got in to rip the rear part of the front fender off. I also had a front bumper relocation done.
 

Attachments

  • 0B34BC9B-F680-4ED2-820B-F546AC35A107.webp
    0B34BC9B-F680-4ED2-820B-F546AC35A107.webp
    217 KB · Views: 947
  • 9C6E0455-BAE7-4B4A-AD0C-E677DFBE1551.webp
    9C6E0455-BAE7-4B4A-AD0C-E677DFBE1551.webp
    291.3 KB · Views: 904
  • 4B3BD899-CEFC-48D5-93F6-78475B9F3972.webp
    4B3BD899-CEFC-48D5-93F6-78475B9F3972.webp
    217.3 KB · Views: 940
  • 6A624388-5E2B-40C8-987A-FF8249EDEED8.webp
    6A624388-5E2B-40C8-987A-FF8249EDEED8.webp
    325.8 KB · Views: 855
Last edited:
Finally!
My rims are mounted.
I like very much and the KO2 drives really very well...?
next week I finally get LED OEM front and rear. Additionally dpf delete and front 2" leveling.?

i know i need to wash my truck.... ?

Thanks for posting this - I think you've helped me find a wheel that meets my offest and spec requirements, is attractive, and is not incredibly common.

In my case I'll go with the D716 Covert in a +1 offset. For some reason they don't offer the different colors of this wheel in the same offsets as some of the other colors..? Weird, but it's ok. Going with black outer lip and the anthracite spokes.

Your truck looks great. I spent about a month in Mainz and the surrounding area in 2019 for work, and then went back and drove all over Western Germany (and Western Europe, for that matter) with my wife. We really loved Germany. Of course we did the tourist thing and visited several castles, but also spent a lot of time in smaller towns not on the beaten path. I loved driving there - everyone knows how to drive, lots of amazing vehicles, I saw several Raptors and Germany was the first place I ever say a Ranger Raptor. Sorry to go off on a tangent, but we are planning another Europe trip where we'll start in Oslo, work our way to Stockholm, ferry to Tallinn, rent a car and then travel to Riga, Warsaw, and eventually end up in and fly home from Berlin. I'm rambling but it's because I'm excited. =]

Anyway, thanks for your good taste. Helped me make a decision I've been weighing for two months while waiting for my truck to arrive.
 
For you guys running 37’s… any trouble getting a tire that big to balance? I’ve had bad luck with a couple sets of 35’s already. Worried it’ll be worse with 37’s but want to go this route with my new 18” methods.
 
Back
Top Bottom