Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Same as Briski…….Method 701HD 18x9 +18 offset. 35x12.50x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Very happy with the results!
 

Attachments

  • 9D8176C9-BB22-4FC6-9EB6-21D8C2804CEB.webp
    9D8176C9-BB22-4FC6-9EB6-21D8C2804CEB.webp
    305.2 KB · Views: 1,133
  • 57467795-BE61-47BF-8983-BE8B697015B1.webp
    57467795-BE61-47BF-8983-BE8B697015B1.webp
    314 KB · Views: 1,089
  • C0DFCF66-B3D3-46BB-AA65-7F92B2CF92FA.webp
    C0DFCF66-B3D3-46BB-AA65-7F92B2CF92FA.webp
    326.7 KB · Views: 928
  • 4B32C33D-5621-48CD-92A2-A242BE343043.webp
    4B32C33D-5621-48CD-92A2-A242BE343043.webp
    312.9 KB · Views: 1,130
1635274058521.png
1635274203087.png


Hmmm....I'll apologize in advance for this but I just couldn't resist.
I'm pretty sure that a solid aluminum wheel would ride stiff if it was the only thing hitting the ground.
But...since you have rubber tires, springs and shocks that actually affect your ride, I really do not see how a wheel/rim rides stiff. Anyone out there have any more scientific knowledge of this stiff riding solid aluminum wheel/rim????
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks really good. Where were you able to find the double black color in those wheels in the 8x170? HD model? I've been looking and it seems everywhere only shows 6 lug for that color combo. Thanks!
I bought the replacement black bolts and swapped them out, time consuming process but totally worth it
 
I bought the replacement black bolts and swapped them out, time consuming process but totally worth it
Im now all but decided to take the exact same route, screw/unscrew of over 100 bolts:-) looks awesome. I wish they did this from factory though and save folks the labor.
 
You answered my question about Warm lockers in the front - thank! In the back, what are those lockers, is that OEM painted black or something custom as well?

You answered my question about Warm lockers in the front - thank! In the back, what are those lockers, is that OEM painted black or something custom as well?
Yessir just painted them black
 
Same as Briski…….Method 701HD 18x9 +18 offset. 35x12.50x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Very happy with the results!
What i find interesting is that your wheels have exactly the same specs as post #464, methods nv305, but for some reason 701hd seem to poke an additional 1+inch compared to 305s. And the tires are nearly identical at 12.4 12.5. Maybe its the photo angle, unless with same + 18 is offset they are sitting different on tremors.
 
innov8 G500's in bronze with black techlite simulated beadlock rings 18 x 9's +12 ET. 37x13.5 Yokohama Geolander X-AT's

View attachment 37935
The 37 13.5 don’t rub? At least from the photo they seem to be almost touching on the fender lips and it’s hard to tell if you have additional lift.
 
The 37 13.5 don’t rub? At least from the photo they seem to be almost touching on the fender lips and it’s hard to tell if you have additional lift.

It's a bad angle and photo, I need to take a couple more with better lighting and a better camera. there is a slight rub in the fronts. if I were to cut as CJC recommends I could keep the stock ride hight as this is all stock suspension for now. But, I have a 2.5" carli pintop with the full deaver spring setup that is in transit and should be here in a couple days. I also ordered the carli radius arms a month after I ordered the kit and oddly enought, its all been shipped at the same time, so kudo's to CJC on getting things out.
 
It's a bad angle and photo, I need to take a couple more with better lighting and a better camera. there is a slight rub in the fronts. if I were to cut as CJC recommends I could keep the stock ride hight as this is all stock suspension for now. But, I have a 2.5" carli pintop with the full deaver spring setup that is in transit and should be here in a couple days. I also ordered the carli radius arms a month after I ordered the kit and oddly enought, its all been shipped at the same time, so kudo's to CJC on getting things out.
I got it now, you’re waiting on a pintop. It was a brave move to put 37 13.5 without any additional lift:-) but with their radius arms it should clear without issues from everything ive seen thus far. Good luck, please update when the lift is on!
 
What i find interesting is that your wheels have exactly the same specs as post #464, methods nv305, but for some reason 701hd seem to poke an additional 1+inch compared to 305s. And the tires are nearly identical at 12.4 12.5. Maybe its the photo angle, unless with same + 18 is offset they are sitting different on tremors.
Camera angle i say
 
Back
Top Bottom