Raceline Outlander 18x9 et12 on factory Duratracs with PMF 1.5” reverse level block. The Racelines come with two center caps. I opted for the open look.
Attachments
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are those tires loud?
Looks amazing man. Are those tires loud?XD 841 Boneyard Wheels, 20x10 (-18 offset) with Ridge Grappler 12.5x35.
View attachment 1075View attachment 1076View attachment 1078
Not sure how I missed this post. I do like the look of the 20s with 35". I know I am probably a rare bird on here for that statement, but with ultra aggressive tires - it's great!20" Black Rhino Axle wheels on an Excursion, not sure what offset but thought it worthwhile to post the look.
View attachment 10418
View attachment 10419
View attachment 10420
Are you sitting completely level after there PMF block? What heigh did you go with?Raceline Outlander 18x9 et12 on factory Duratracs with PMF 1.5” reverse level block. The Racelines come with two center caps. I opted for the open look.
I opted for the 1.5” block. Still about an inch rake or so. Not very noticeable.Are you sitting completely level after there PMF block? What heigh did you go with?
I vote to take the caps off the front and back! I removed mine and painted the front and rear hubs gloss black so they blend into the wheels.Just got these mounted, not sure if I like the caps on the front yet, may take them off. So far the Recon Grapplers are quieter than the stock Goodyears. 18x9 +18 Method 317 and 35x12.5x18. Stock height View attachment 39337 View attachment 39336
No rubbing at all with 12.5?Just got these mounted, not sure if I like the caps on the front yet, may take them off. So far the Recon Grapplers are quieter than the stock Goodyears. 18x9 +18 Method 317 and 35x12.5x18. Stock height View attachment 39337 View attachment 39336
Correct, zero rub.No rubbing at all with 12.5?
I see you have flaps. OEM? Rubbing? I am looking to go 37 and prefer a solid flap. It seems like you have plenty of room. @CalTremor2020Method Mesh 18x9 +18 with 37x12.5r18 Falken wildpeak AT3W. I wanted Nitto Ridge Grapplers but you get what you get… The Falken tires are almost 13” wide. I didn’t want any tire poke and I found this setup satisfactory.
View attachment 39348View attachment 39347View attachment 39349
Curious about this too @CalTremor2020 - No rub? What level or lift do you have?I see you have flaps. OEM? Rubbing? I am looking to go 37 and prefer a solid flap. It seems like you have plenty of room. @CalTremor2020
I see you have flaps. OEM? Rubbing? I am looking to go 37 and prefer a solid flap. It seems like you have plenty of room. @CalTremor2020
Curious about this too @CalTremor2020 - No rub? What level or lift do you have?
I put larger tires on an F-150 a few years back. They rubbed ever so slightly under those conditions. I drilled a small set of holes in the flap and used a zip tie and pulled the flap back just a bit. There are plenty of places to loop the tie under the truck that cannot be seen. Solved the issue and you could not notice. Simple solution. Seeing these pictures reminded me of how I solved this. Of course, if rubbing is bad, that would not work, but it looks like you just need a few millimetres of relief.I have the Carli 3.5” commuter kit (with high mount stabilizer and torsion sway bar) up front and the full replacement Deaver springs at the rear. I don’t have rubbing on the flaps at the rear. I originally took off the flaps up front. After around 1000 miles I crawled under the truck to inspect things. I didn't see evidence of contact on the radius arms or fender wells. So, I decided to try reinstalling the front flaps. There isn’t contact normally but if I have compression on one side while turning (say making a quick right) I do hear contact on the flap. I’m going to try shortening the flap a bit to see if I can improve things. Here are some photos of the clearance. If I had to guess, my contact is probably that last photo which I why I hope trimming the bottom couple of inches off the flap will correct it. For now, I just take turns slowly so they don’t rub.
To inner flap edge:
View attachment 39693
To Radius Arm at Full Lock:
View attachment 39694
To Middle of Flap
View attachment 39696
How has this setup turned out? I was planning on stock rims for a while but I like these wheels but most likely would go with 37x12.5. Any idea if they will rub on 37s? I was planning on sticking to a ) or +1 offset but can't seem to find any I like.The 35” Ridge Grapplers are indeed quiet on the road. Yesterday we put about 150 miles on the new set that was installed last week.
Nitto Ridge Grappler. 35x12.50LT18. 3970 lb load rating.
Icon Rebound HD Bronze. 18x9. 4000 lb load rating.
The wheels have a +6mm offset.
I took some pictures with a straightedge to give an idea how far the outside tread blocks on this particular setup stick past the flares.
It is an imperfect set of shots as I only had one hand for the phone and one for the tape measure. The fronts are about 1-5/8” and the rears are closer to 1-1/2”.