7.3L 5 Star Tune?

I've seen a couple before and after 5 star tune 0-60 vids with 7.3's where they chopped about 1 sec off the time with the tune and the trucks were chirping the tires on 1-2 and 2-3 shifts. I thought that was pretty impressive. These were not 5 star's videos. I've never had a 5 star tune. I would like one but I like my warrenty too much. Maybe in a few years.

I gta say great customer service and speed from 5 star tuning ordered on Wednesday afternoon. Tuner showed up today emailed them the codes they needed from my truck and 2 hours later had the custom tunes in my mailbox. I took the truck our for a quick spin extremely more responsive and nice firm shifts I'll report back overtime. Also got a GREAT deal on the tuner and tunes would highly reccomend working with Fordfunatic.

I gta say great customer service and speed from 5 star tuning ordered on Wednesday afternoon. Tuner showed up today emailed them the codes they needed from my truck and 2 hours later had the custom tunes in my mailbox. I took the truck our for a quick spin extremely more responsive and nice firm shifts I'll report back overtime. Also got a GREAT deal on the tuner and tunes would highly reccomend working with Fordfunatic.
[/QUOTE

Thank you!! Let me know if you have issues or need anything.

Tomorrow my truck is going in for 37 inch tires after I measure them to get the accurate size mounted and on the truck how do I reprogram for tire size. Will I need to plug the tuner in again and reload the tune for the prompt to ask for tire size again? Or is there an easier way?

Sorry just seeing this. I have been out of town.
You can change it like you were saying when you re-flash the tune or go under Vehicle functions and then special functions and change it. Probably better off texting me as I do not get in here everyday.

Last edited:
5 Star Tuning is running a sale on all SCT devices right now for $100.00 off. That includes 3 tunes of your choice. We have open box tuners on sale too. If you are looking for a heck of a deal contact me Monday-Friday at 843-992-4457
If you deal with me I may even throw in free shipping depending on what State you are in.
Do you still work at 5 star im about to order and if i can deal with you i would like that since your in a gas tremor also?

I do still work at 5 Star. You can reach me at 843-992-4457 call or text. Happy to take care of you.
Thank you!

Do you still work at 5 star im about to order and if i can deal with you i would like that since your in a gas tremor also?

Still haven’t got into the computers. I will definitely keep everyone updated.
I am really glad you are part of the Tremor Forum. I sold my 2014 F150 Tremor regular cab 4x4 a few months ago and I had 5 star tunes in it. I had a catch can, Roush air intake and Roush cat back exhaust with 35" Toyo mudders on it. That 93 Octane performance tune was VIOLENT and very fun to drive. Performance 93 Tow tunes were great pulling a 22ft enclosed car hauler trailer.
Can not wait to get my hands on some 5 star tunes for My 7.3 godzilla. I added a K&N cold air intake so far. Thinking about some of those Ford Performance ported heads, and cam shaft. Just saving my money. I email 5 Star to check on progress of the 7.3 tune once every couple of months.
Thanks again for identifying yourself.

I am really glad you are part of the Tremor Forum. I sold my 2014 F150 Tremor regular cab 4x4 a few months ago and I had 5 star tunes in it. I had a catch can, Roush air intake and Roush cat back exhaust with 35" Toyo mudders on it. That 93 Octane performance tune was VIOLENT and very fun to drive. Performance 93 Tow tunes were great pulling a 22ft enclosed car hauler trailer.
Can not wait to get my hands on some 5 star tunes for My 7.3 godzilla. I added a K&N cold air intake so far. Thinking about some of those Ford Performance ported heads, and cam shaft. Just saving my money. I email 5 Star to check on progress of the 7.3 tune once every couple of months.
Thanks again for identifying yourself.
Happy to hear you enjoyed your 5 Star tunes you had on your f-150.
Shoot me a message with your contact info and I will reach out to you when support is added.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your 5 Star tunes you had on your f-150.
Shoot me a message with your contact info and I will reach out to you when support is added.
When I sold the F150 3.5 v6 Tremor, the guy did not want the tunes (he did not know what he was missing) so I have the SCT and I will need help to un-marry it and hopefully I can use it on the F250.
Email [email protected] I don't do Fake book or any other regular social media, My job before I retired did not allow it.
Does that Pedal Max really make that much difference on a stock truck?
Many thanks for your help.

Back