[23-24] 2023+ Superduty Suspension

My '24 Platy Tremor 350 is scheduled for a Pintop level in February, I am not planning on keeping the function the weight scale but there is a fix for the front lights, something like $200. High Country Performance in Denver is doing my install and they have been in contact with CJC and Carli.

I believe the answer is yes, that the 2023+ SD have have the same coil spring mounts as the previous generation...but I want to get a definitive yes from someone here before ordering. I want to purchase #62513 for my 2022, but want to make sure they'll fit. Icon tech support doesn't know for sure. I believe they just test fit it to a 2023 and can't verify fitment for previous years. For reference, Carli lists their 2.5" coil spring as fitting 2011-2023. Thanks in advance.

Icon only has one 2.5" coil spring listed for the 20-22 SD
- (#62511) - TECH NOTE: Springs rates optimized for use with trucks with diesel engines

Icon has two 2.5" coil springs listed for the 2023 SD:
- (#62512) - TECH NOTE: Springs rates optimized for use with trucks with diesel engine
- (#62513) - TECH NOTE: Springs rates optimized for use with trucks with gasoline engines

Attachments

• Carli FSD 2-3in leveling coils 11-23.jpg
    Carli FSD 2-3in leveling coils 11-23.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 7
  • Icon 62511 DR coils 20-22 diesel.jpg
    Icon 62511 DR coils 20-22 diesel.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Icon 62512 DR coils 2023 diesel.jpg
    Icon 62512 DR coils 2023 diesel.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Icon 62513 DR coils 2023 gas.jpg
    Icon 62513 DR coils 2023 gas.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 7
If you want answers, call @precision metal fab. No one does more super duty suspensions. They know all the different spring rates and part numbers by heart. You can order from there too.

If you want answers, call @precision metal fab. No one does more super duty suspensions. They know all the different spring rates and part numbers by heart. You can order from there too.
PMF uses Icon coils I believe

I have 100% seen multiple '24 trucks with Carli coils. I am willing to bet there is 0 coil difference between '23-'24. However, there is something different on the '24 because Carli says their 2* shims are not compatible. They cause the axle dust shield to rub.

Thanks. Trevor from PMF just confirmed the coil spring mounts are the same for 2022 & 2023.

I have 100% seen multiple '24 trucks with Carli coils. I am willing to bet there is 0 coil difference between '23-'24. However, there is something different on the '24 because Carli says their 2* shims are not compatible. They cause the axle dust shield to rub.
This is the first I’ve heard of this…

Does Ford make these or purchase them from another manufacturer?

Like most parts, Ford most likely has a supplier for their wheels. They probably aren't a direct to consumer wheel manufacturer either, it's quite possible they make OEM wheels for multiple manufacturers.

Wonder if there is something similar out there. They are sweet

this is directly from carli on their IG page. i have also discussed this with them via emails.
Dang, glad I came across this, was planning to go Carli next month once I take delivery.

Any idea what Carli is planning to do?

Dang, glad I came across this, was planning to go Carli next month once I take delivery.

Any idea what Carli is planning to do?
they are working on drops. they said in the meantime, the 1* shims are no problem. and if you want, the radius arms work just fine

Do you know if CJC is aware?
i am unsure, but i vaguely recall them mentioning something on their site.

found it
Shims should be used as follows:

2 Degree: 2005-2023 Level Height

1 Degree: 2024+ Level Height / 2005-Current 4.5/5.5" lift with radius arm drops

Last edited:
i am unsure, but i vaguely recall them mentioning something on their site.

found it
Shims should be used as follows:

2 Degree: 2005-2023 Level Height

1 Degree: 2024+ Level Height / 2005-Current 4.5/5.5" lift with radius arm drops

Thx!

Spring mounts are the same from 2017-2024. However, Icon does offer different springs for the 17-19 trucks, the 20-22 trucks, and the 23+ trucks. Any of them will technically fit, but it's bet to buy the spring that are optimized for your truck.

Icon has specific gas and diesel coils for the 23 trucks available in both 2.5 and 4.5 inch lift heights - both of those are not Tremor heights, just FYI.

Back