[23-24] 2023+ Superduty Suspension

Curious to know why lower stabilizer doesn't fit, i think its a matter of bracketry, i guess we will know soon.

At first carli lower stabilizer didn’t fit APEX steering kit, but then CJC made a bracket for it and issue was solved.
I asked on YT and thats what cj offroad said 🤷‍♂️

2023 with Carli 2.5” Pintop system with full springs and a torsion sway bar.

2023-superduty-lift-vs-no-lift.jpg

Last edited:
Those black rhino sentinels in wheel size 20” pictured above are a whooping 48lbs per wheel. Pair that up with 77lbs geolander mt in that size and thats 125lbs per corner. I’m sure the dude doesn't care about any of that nonsense.

Here's another of the truck above and a different 23' stock on 37s.
Screenshot_20230326_083446_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230316_082429_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230406_183303_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230422_150032_Facebook.jpg

What is the best suspension options to maintaining or improving handling while towing while smoothing out and refining the ride and handling quality when daily driving?
I might get laughed off of the forum here, but my suggestion would be factory stock for this application except for Bilstein shocks.

I need help. Friend of mine getting a 23’ 250 platinum tremor:
Use application towing 3-4 times a month, no major off road use, just farm/ranch type stuff.

What is the best suspension options to maintaining or improving handling while towing while smoothing out and refining the ride and handling quality when daily driving?
@oops provided a good list in this thread recently:

They'll get this figured out. It took an extra 6 months for the aftermarket to figure it out on the F-150 so I expect it'll take even less time on he new trucks. If you use a radius arm drop bracket in the front, it won't be an issue. Aftermarket radius arms will need to include a mount for it.

Out back, it looks like it just bolts on top of the leaf pack so you may need to be careful with aftermarket leafs, but the rear looks to be fairly straightforward as well.

Got mine done today. They just rotated the brackets to be 1" higher and the scales work. Carli Commuter 3.5. Wicked trucks I believe sells a bracket of some sort. Pics to come tomorrow.

@BLACKCHERRY Curious how Carli is tackling the issue of the smart scales with the higher-end trims in the 2023s. It looks like this issue will grow with Ford expanding this feature, making it an option on XLs+ in 2024.

Seems like there are several issues. The first being an extension or repositioning of how these are mounted to account for greater lift heights. Second, recalibration of the sensor to account for the different leaf pack options. It seems like airbags, timbrens, RAS and sumos could also nullify the scales or impact accuracy as well. Then there is the issue of the projector LED headlights on the higher trims use this to determine beam angle.

@BLACKCHERRY Curious how Carli is tackling the issue of the smart scales with the higher-end trims in the 2023s. It looks like this issue will grow with Ford expanding this feature, making it an option on XLs+ in 2024.

Seems like there are several issues. The first being an extension or repositioning of how these are mounted to account for greater lift heights. Second, recalibration of the sensor to account for the different leaf pack options. It seems like airbags, timbrens, RAS and sumos could also nullify the scales or impact accuracy as well. Then there is the issue of the projector LED headlights on the higher trims use this to determine beam angle.
We've not yet had a truck in the shop that has it to be able to play with its functionality but have face-timed with a few dealers as they install kits. the way the rear linkage works and positions will NOT lend itself to repositioning, nor extended travel applications. Even if it would, the readouts would be incorrect if the spring rate is altered requiring a complete re-calibration of the system. All customers we've had so far have disconnected it when installing with no dash lights but I want to have a peek in forescan to see if the system can be disabled/removed.

Has anyone confirmed the 24 tremor lariat is fine with an eventure from carli? My install shop is saying the local carli person hasn't confirmed 23 and 24 are the same. I have to assume it's the same but don't want to pull the trigger until it's confirmed. I assume @BLACKCHERRY would know. It's a 6.7 HO tremor, want the e venture 2.5 system, high and low mount w/ radius arms if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Discussions

Back