2023 Super Duty Redesign confirmed

• Winner
Reactions: ccw
I would be happy to give my factory navigation chip to someone. I can’t figure out how to remove the damn thing from my screen.
I wish Ford would start doing the android system Volvo is using

23 interior redesign
A99C6E0F-124E-46F9-BEE9-1CEE82BA3EBD.jpeg

I will be ordering a 2023 F450 OR waiting to see what the new Duramax looks like this fall.

I will be ordering a 2023 F450 OR waiting to see what the new Duramax looks like this fall.
Rumor is that it’s going over 500hp 1100 tq. Styling will be in line with 1500’s which sucks but power plant will be class leading per rumor. Looking like 2024 tho for the refresh so they may drop the engine upgrades for 23 as a limited sort of deal to spark interest way Ford did the syn 4 which was genius. If GM could remove half of the size of front end and get fords interior they might be able to compete. For 80k it’s like sitting on my tractor seat. Brutal.

Ford will be moving all their infotainment systems to Android starting in 23, I doubt the super duty will be the test bed though so dont expect in the SD till 24.
Hopefully I can upgrade and sell my stock head unit for one when they come out. Hate the stock bs and needing to rely on carplay or Android auto.

Ford will be moving all their infotainment systems to Android starting in 23, I doubt the super duty will be the test bed though so dont expect in the SD till 24.

That sucks.. Glad I have a '22 coming.

If the dealer I ordered my '22 from continues to not take deposits on special orders I intend on placing an order on a '23 as soon as the banks open. Why not?
My thoughts exactly. Only thing is that your keeping some other person from possibly getting one bc of the scheduling but if we continue with this thing you can essentially drive a new truck every year for free. Ha let that sink in

My thoughts exactly. Only thing is that your keeping some other person from possibly getting one bc of the scheduling but if we continue with this thing you can essentially drive a new truck every year for free. Ha let that sink in
I’m going to have to layoff the upgrades for that too work possibly.

im right there with you! my wife thinks im insane, I said its not every day i can sell a used truck for MSRP a year after owning it. Im game to do it again. My lariat has every single commodity item other than AS. I dropped it. so ill be able to get MSRP for it. plus my MSRP is 3K cheaper than ordering one currently at MSRP

I’m going to have to layoff the upgrades for that too work possibly.
almost every upgrade you have made will fit the 23 I bet. Ill be pulling my leveling kit, wheels/tires and bed cover off. only thing ill lose is the power running boards but hopefully I can get them on the next truck.

almost every upgrade you have made will fit the 23 I bet. Ill be pulling my leveling kit, wheels/tires and bed cover off. only thing ill lose is the power running boards but hopefully I can get them on the next truck.
Might be possible if I couldn’t sell the stock wheel/tires and suspension before then.

Back