2023 Super Duty Redesign confirmed

Those dial things suck a$$

Long live the column shifter…I still wish they made a three on the tree

Edit: corrected spelling from love to live…even though I have loved column shifters for a long time

Last edited:
Since it looks like it's going to take Ford 7 months from order to delivery for my '22 350 (ordered in Oct. 22, window sticker 4/1), I think I will order a '23 as soon as the order banks open. Then it might come before 2024.:rolleyes:

Since it looks like it's going to take Ford 7 months from order to delivery for my '22 350 (ordered in Oct. 22, window sticker 4/1), I think I will order a '23 as soon as the order banks open. Then it might come before 2024.:rolleyes:
That's probably what I'm going to do

Yea Ford is loosing sales to RAM for sure! Ordered a RAM for the business and it took alittle over 2 months to get..

I like the Ram besides the 6 speed tranny and they don't have a panoramic sunroof

I have a '19 3500 dually with an Aisin which is a good trans. Is it available in a SRW?

Ironically we wanted a 350 but couldn't find one in the fall of 2019. The RAM is a work truck and we needed the right off.

Last edited:
I like the Ram besides the 6 speed tranny and they don't have a panoramic sunroof
Yea but 5% below invoice made up the difference for me.
Not a bad looking truck to be a Dodge. lol

IMG_0846[1].JPG

I have a '19 3500 dually with an Aisin which is a good trans. Is it available in a SRW?

Ironically we wanted a 350 but couldn't find one in the fall of 2019. The RAM is a work truck and we needed the right off.
Yes you can get the aisin in a 3500 srw just not available in the 2500’s

Yes you can get the aisin in a 3500 srw just not available in the 2500’s

Thanks for the info. Our '19 3500 has been a great truck so far with 60K+ miles on it. My foreman likes the Cummins and Aisin combo. He's up for a new truck in '23 so I'll be interested to see if he wants another RAM or goes with a Ford.

Personally I'm a Ford guy and don't like the interiors of the RAM.

Reactions: VB!
Thanks for the info. Our '19 3500 has been a great truck so far with 60K+ miles on it. My foreman likes the Cummins and Aisin combo. He's up for a new truck in '23 so I'll be interested to see if he wants another RAM or goes with a Ford.

Personally I'm a Ford guy and don't like the interiors of the RAM.
Well that’s a first lol Ram usually smashes all other interiors

Reactions: Twn
I think the ram interior blows everyone else out the water right now.
They fall short (literally) in the rear seating though for those with families and that’s a factor, less-leg room and the middle seat rear isn’t full depth. Shit that’s annoying as a family of 5 in a nation that caters to 4 or less these days in design. Full bench rear and no trans tunnel hump were motivators to settle on superduty for me for this order (currently have an older ram).

They fall short (literally) in the rear seating though for those with families and that’s a factor, less-leg room and the middle seat rear isn’t full depth. Shit that’s annoying as a family of 5 in a nation that caters to 4 or less these days in design. Full bench rear and no trans tunnel hump were motivators to settle on superduty for me for this order (currently have an older ram).
Same issue as a family of five, rear legroom is critical. I’d buy an Excursion if they made them again.

That makes sense, as for me I’m mostly concerned with the front the back is just for the dogs lol not sure about the 22’s but ford was always notorious for “fat guy” seats meaning to wide and no heavy bolstering plus imo all the materials are much more refined in the rams ( speaking of course apples to apples) platinum vs limited

I think the ram interior blows everyone else out the water right now.

I like Ram materials better but strongly dislike the giant screen/no knob thing. Also think Ford did a much better job on the center console (big exception being the cell phone cubby) and overall look of the interior. And the biggest difference of all is that awful back seat area of the standard Ram cab. No legroom and a terrible excuse for a flat floor. Ford totally kicked ass on the rear seat area. Better even than the pre 22 Tundra.

Back