2023 Super Duty Redesign confirmed

Article doesn't mention anything new that hasn't been brought up previously.

The biggest speculations we don't know but are probably going to happen:

Interior redesign to match the '21 F150
ProPower on board inverter
Some sort of new exterior refresh

Would love to have the onboard 2k inverter but nothing else interests me in the new F150s. Oh yea and maybe a twin turbo 7.3 with 800hp.

Glad I got the last year of this gen, hopefully all the kinks are worked out. Hate to pickup a 23 and have a whole new series of issues to sort out.
If it’s based on the 21 f-150 interior and cabin there shouldn’t be too many bugs to be worked out.

Providing the drive train doesn’t change much.

It’s been reported that two Super Duty’s have recently been spotted with driver-assist equipment similar to what’s on the 150 mounted on them and being tested on public roadways.

Definitely makes me feel weird about ordering my '22 - Sucks to miss out on the "new hotness" (imagine buying a 16' F250, the '17 is so much nicer) - but with all that said, Ford are probably going to make it worse like they have done with the F150.

I really feel like they don't need to change it and could save a lot not by pushing it out. A few small refreshes would be fine to ensure it stays competitive with current options/technology, but the platform is far from obsolete.

I saw something about the Superduty getting Blue Cruise, which would be pretty awesome. Also, I expect they will add the bed inverter. The 6.7 with a huge inverter becomes an insane field truck. Weld anywhere without an extra generator, etc.

I waited on the 22 for the 12" screen. The only thing I wish it had was BluesClues, but I can manage without that. And if this chip thing keeps going maybe I order a 23 next year, and sell my 22 locally for a profit. Who knows.

New F150's are ugly

Yes

I was willing to pull the trigger on the 2022 with the wager that I would not like the 2023 redesign as much based on the F150 aesthetic "improvement"

Let's hope they're not following Toyota's lead.

1632349310734.png

Latest Discussions

Back