Who has 37” tires on stock 2024s?

@36general Did you level the front or are you on stock suspension? I have a build date very soon and wanting to run 37s on stock wheels as well. BTW, great looking rig!
 
I know you’re the ring leader with 37s but just curious how many others are out there. Was thinking either 37x11.5x18 or 37x12.5.18
I have 37x12.50r18’s on my stock height 24 Tremor. I’ve ran them on the factory wheels and now on method wheels. No issues except for finding that perfect air pressure front and rear.
 
I know it has been done but how many of you have 37” tires on a stock 24 tremor? I was planning on getting new rims and tires next month and wondering if I should go 35” or 37” tires.
I do. I run 37” AT3s on +18 offset Method wheels.

1739447726559.gif
 
I'm running 37" Toyo AT3s, stock Tremor springs, and I'm a hair over over 7' at the rear of my Smartcap, which is the highest point on my truck. I wouldn't even attempt to go anywhere that is at least 7'2" to have some breathing room.
I didn't go into 7' clearance before my level and tire change. It's just too close, just becuase the sign says 7' doesn't mean it's accurate throughout the entire parking garage.
 
Another success story of Toyo Open Country AT3 37"x12.5 on totally stock 2024 truck. I haven't tried to put the spare back under the truck yet and waiting to re-torque the lugs after a few more miles. Thanks guys!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 37 truck.webp
    37 truck.webp
    634.1 KB · Views: 56
That looks good
 
Lets mix this question up....anyone successfully run 37s on the stock suspension and wheels and also run tire chains on that setup? Or is more poke needed to clear brake lines, swaybars etc.
 
And it works with the factory type splash guards. I wonder if 37’s will work with the offset Gatorback mud flaps. Guess I’ll need to visit my buddy at Discount Tires.View attachment 257122
I'm running toyo at3s in 37x12.5R18 on stock wheels and suspension and the Gatorade kickbacks work fine.
 
Another success story of Toyo Open Country AT3 37"x12.5 on totally stock 2024 truck. I haven't tried to put the spare back under the truck yet and waiting to re-torque the lugs after a few more miles. Thanks guys!!!!
Looks like they bump the front up a bit? Or am I just seeing things?
 
Lets mix this question up....anyone successfully run 37s on the stock suspension and wheels and also run tire chains on that setup? Or is more poke needed to clear brake lines, swaybars etc.
You just gotta mix it up don’t ya. Haha just kidding.

Although I have not tried it personally the clearance on my truck with Wildpeak AT4 35x12.5x18 would not allow chains. I only have maybe 1/2” of clearance at full lock. If I put chains on they would definitely do some “trimming” for me. Cables might fit but I have never been in a situation where I need them on this truck. I know other people live in harsher climates and may need them
 
Toyo 37X12.50R18 R/T TRAILs on OEM Tremor wheels, no lift or level.
Ran the Trails in CO & Moab with no issues.

2024 F350

20260926_140911.webp


Demo of the MVI Hitch Slider

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom