Who has 37” tires on stock 2024s?

No, who's that?
1000002970.webp
 
Has anyone put 37s on the stock Tremor wheels?
Here’s 172 posts on such goodness!

 
Here's a Toyo AT3 in 37x12.5R18 on the spare wheel loaded into my stock spare tire space. It is deflated to 10lbs psi. Tight, and required "kick assist" to get it in, but there it is. That scratchy looking thing on the right is a "titanium" exhaust shield held onto the already shielded tail pipe with hose clamps.

20250210_132844.webp
 
Here's a Toyo AT3 in 37x12.5R18 on the spare wheel loaded into my stock spare tire space. It is deflated to 10lbs psi. Tight, and required "kick assist" to get it in, but there it is. That scratchy looking thing on the right is a "titanium" exhaust shield held onto the already shielded tail pipe with hose clamps.

View attachment 198001
I like the “kick assist” that how I play golf too
 
Can you still fit in car washes or parking garages with a 7' clearance running 37's on a tremor?
 
Here's a Toyo AT3 in 37x12.5R18 on the spare wheel loaded into my stock spare tire space. It is deflated to 10lbs psi. Tight, and required "kick assist" to get it in, but there it is. That scratchy looking thing on the right is a "titanium" exhaust shield held onto the already shielded tail pipe with hose clamps.

View attachment 198001
kind of a stupid question, but has anyone gone down the CJC/Banks exhaust modification route stickin' a 37 in there on a stock hitch and stock wheel? I'm kind of inclined to do that

 
Can you still fit in car washes or parking garages with a 7' clearance running 37's on a tremor?
That has been my hold up. I barely clear my car wash on 35's. I have also had to back out of a few parking garages after hitting the clearance bar with my antenna. I have not climbed out to see how close I am at the car wash but I feel like I'm going to hit every time I pull in. I need to add air ride so I can lower my truck at the car wash! LOL
 
That has been my hold up. I barely clear my car wash on 35's. I have also had to back out of a few parking garages after hitting the clearance bar with my antenna. I have not climbed out to see how close I am at the car wash but I feel like I'm going to hit every time I pull in. I need to add air ride so I can lower my truck at the car wash! LOL
My antenna allways hits on garages with a 7ft clearance but can still fit with an inch or two of clearance. The antenna seems to be a little taller than the vehicle
 
Can you still fit in car washes or parking garages with a 7' clearance running 37's on a tremor?
I'm running 37" Toyo AT3s, stock Tremor springs, and I'm a hair over over 7' at the rear of my Smartcap, which is the highest point on my truck. I wouldn't even attempt to go anywhere that is at least 7'2" to have some breathing room.
 
My antenna allways hits on garages with a 7ft clearance but can still fit with an inch or two of clearance. The antenna seems to be a little taller than the vehicle
I have a Smartcap topper on the truck. It is cab level except the vent bar sticks up about an inch. I think it's really close to my antenna height.
 
Any particular reason you went with 11.5” wide vs 12.5” wide tires? Was it because of the width of the rim or possible rubbing issues?

Ooops.. Indeed a typo.. 37x12.5r18
 
what do you notice most compared to the stock GY tires?

They are bigger 😂

I haven’t had them on that long but they look way cooler, are a bit louder, soften up the bumps slightly, seem just fine in the snow and rain so far.. I had the Toyo RT’s in the past and I think these are an upgrade to those tires. Also have a Fox ATS stabilizer so that definitely helps keep the 37’s in check. I’d recommend them 👍🏼
 
Back
Top Bottom