What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

Ok......so next time I do this.....I need to turn the heat down much sooner. I had a little too much heat to start. came out a little overcooked, but still good.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just put on a rack of baby backs to smoke for awhile.
 

Attachments

  • EFB9BDE7-EEFA-4A6F-82F2-F373948B6F6A.webp
    EFB9BDE7-EEFA-4A6F-82F2-F373948B6F6A.webp
    383.1 KB · Views: 31
  • BA835E84-F261-4949-9466-462761D437D8.webp
    BA835E84-F261-4949-9466-462761D437D8.webp
    195.7 KB · Views: 25
Just finished smoking 5 pounds of venison kielbasa and 10 pounds of venison bacon. The kielbasa is really, really good. This is the first time for me making bacon so I am interested in how that turned out. It’s resting and then I am going to break it up into 1 pound chunks and put the first pound in my slicer.
 

Attachments

  • 9D310F3A-A5CF-4CC3-93DC-FAFF5FD3EA14.webp
    9D310F3A-A5CF-4CC3-93DC-FAFF5FD3EA14.webp
    277.1 KB · Views: 30
  • FE9164AB-F158-41E5-9A66-8F1B949D3BF8.webp
    FE9164AB-F158-41E5-9A66-8F1B949D3BF8.webp
    397.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 63D0E6E0-0A5A-4080-B6F2-97DEC66E4F91.webp
    63D0E6E0-0A5A-4080-B6F2-97DEC66E4F91.webp
    548.7 KB · Views: 27
Just finished smoking 5 pounds of venison kielbasa and 10 pounds of venison bacon. The kielbasa is really, really good. This is the first time for me making bacon so I am interested in how that turned out. It’s resting and then I am going to break it up into 1 pound chunks and put the first pound in my slicer.
If you need a bacon tester.....I've got my iron skillet ready to go and I can send you my address :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
If you need a bacon tester.....I've got my iron skillet ready to go and I can send you my address :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It sliced up real nice and now I want a BLT, but hold the lettuce and tomatoes :)
 

Attachments

  • 6D30A19D-F32D-41F0-86B4-D3CAC46A1895.webp
    6D30A19D-F32D-41F0-86B4-D3CAC46A1895.webp
    327.9 KB · Views: 30
Just got a pizza from my man Ray from Joisy. He sure makes a mean pizza. Pretty sure he's in the Witness Protection System.
Ya know what I mean?
 
Whaddayou some kinda wize guy?

Back in Chicago, which gives me molto pizza cred, we used to visit Uncle Ed in a part of town with lotsa wize guys, ya know? UncleEd would take us to a particular pizza joint where he wuz on a foist name basis, ya know what I mean? We would get a big booth in the back right next to a door that said 'Employees Only'. We would eat our pizza and watch all these guys comin' and goin' and none of 'em looked like no kinda pizza joint employee, ya know what I mean?
 
did a pork butt for pulled pork late into the night Saturday night, and then 6 racks of ribs Sunday morning. Guests came at 1 ish and then we feasted. have so much leftovers. Going to be eating pulled pork and ribs for 2 weeks. Might have to make some carnitas tacos or something.
20210529_231657.webp
20210530_112835.webp
20210530_113356.webp
20210530_110216.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom