Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

First post.. Currently have 2 Super Duty's.. 1 7.3 Excursion and 1 Expedition..ordered 8-14-20.. Cleared the first hurdle Tuesday, Thursday should get a build date.
How are you guy's tracking your builds.

Plethoragreen...honk when you see me...same color..also in Cheyenne..S

Plethoragreen...honk when you see me...same color..also in Cheyenne..S
I'm not sure I can hit the like button on this one lol. But it was bound to happen at some point. Congrats!

Yessir... I try to keep t WY...

it’s at the dealer!! Finally the wait is over!

VIN: 1FT8W2BT3LEE13476
Order ID: B888
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 Platinum
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-06-10
Production Date: 2020-08-06
Shipment Date: 2020-08-08
Days in Transit (Estimated): 17
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-17
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png
426227E5-C4E5-4960-9643-46EC7BBAB976.jpeg

Last edited:
So I just checked my build status and it’s still saying “in production-sent offsite.” It’s been that way since Tuesday of last week. My official build date was 8/16. Spent a day at the body shop and then get sent offsite for the bed liner I believe. Has anyone else run into this issue before? I was under the impression that it took a day for a bed liner, not a week. You want to talk about making the 3 month wait even MORE torturous! Oh and I live 6 hours and 6 minutes from the Super Duty plant in Louisville. I could have picked it up on my own several times already!

So I just checked my build status and it’s still saying “in production-sent offsite.” It’s been that way since Tuesday of last week. My official build date was 8/16. Spent a day at the body shop and then get sent offsite for the bed liner I believe. Has anyone else run into this issue before? I was under the impression that it took a day for a bed liner, not a week. You want to talk about making the 3 month wait even MORE torturous! Oh and I live 6 hours and 6 minutes from the Super Duty plant in Louisville. I could have picked it up on my own several times already!

it’s hard to say, the tracker is all over the map. Mine has a bed liner and didn’t ever say sent off site...

What do the dates
15E474C0-FC24-4E34-8306-1E7AFFA05ADD.png
at the bottom of the window sticker signify? Yesterday I check on Alumizilla and the bottom date said 8/19/2020, today it shows 8/26/2020.

What do the dates at the bottom of the window sticker signify? Yesterday I check on Alumizilla and the bottom date said 8/19/2020, today it shows 8/26/2020.
It's a timestamp for when the last update to the window sticker was.

What do the dates View attachment 4123at the bottom of the window sticker signify? Yesterday I check on Alumizilla and the bottom date said 8/19/2020, today it shows 8/26/2020.

You number at the bottom is pretty close to mine, the number below your price.

California. Being shipped to Benicia kitty corner to San Francisco.

Ah, I'm sure the distance has something to do with it. KY to CA. I have no idea how they decide to load the trucks on the train and how many they have to get on a certain train to head out that way, etc..

I'm hoping mine doesnt take to long, as it only has to go to Michigan.

Ah, I'm sure the distance has something to do with it. KY to CA. I have no idea how they decide to load the trucks on the train and how many they have to get on a certain train to head out that way, etc..

I'm hoping mine doesnt take to long, as it only has to go to Michigan.
Yours will be faster. Another truck produced when mine was arrived in Georgia on Monday. I’m thinking early next week for mine.

Back