richtor

richtor

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Hey Richtor. What were your first
Impressions of the drive home?
I took it super easy 75 on the freeway, 50/55 on wine country backroads. First hd truck love how high you sit king of the road. Back tires are too high I forgot to have dealer take pressure out. Still really predictable.

It will be a little bit adjusting to the size. I’m coming from a 12 jk 2 dr Jeep then 2 Fiesta ST(which are magnificent) then the Tacoma the last year.

So happy to be back In a Ford!

Last edited:

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tremor-The Baddest Factory Truck on the Planet!
Congratulations you lucky bastard! Looks great! You clearly won the shipping race. I guess it’s way faster to ship to California from Kentucky than to ship to Pennsylvania. Even though ours were built the same time, mine is still “in production.” Enjoy every minute!

OP
richtor

richtor

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Congratulations you lucky bastard! Looks great! You clearly won the shipping race. I guess it’s way faster to ship to California from Kentucky than to ship to Pennsylvania. Even though ours were built the same time, mine is still “in production.” Enjoy every minute!
4 days stuck in Benicia and 4+ hours at the dealer to purchase it was a very slow race. Haha.

Any word on yours? Did the other 6.7 get shipped?

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Still no word on wtf is going on with mine. The only change I’ve seen since 8/18 was on 9/2 it went from “In Production- Sent Offsite” to “ In Production-“ Still says delivery to my dealership on 9/8 but the dealership can’t see it anywhere. Maybe someone stole it or someone hit it with a forklift at the plant or something. I’m not sure at this point. 🤷🏼‍♂️

OP
richtor

richtor

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Still no word on wtf is going on with mine. The only change I’ve seen since 8/18 was on 9/2 it went from “In Production- Sent Offsite” to “ In Production-“ Still says delivery to my dealership on 9/8 but the dealership can’t see it anywhere. Maybe someone stole it or someone hit it with a forklift at the plant or something. I’m not sure at this point. 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s 9-8. Where the hell is it?

jhblaze1

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
dealership should probably pick up the phone and call Ford....

I bet you'll get a call any day though saying it's on the dealer's lot.

davidb1841

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
I took it super easy 75 on the freeway, 50/55 on wine country backroads. First hd truck love how high you sit king of the road. Back tires are too high I forgot to have dealer take pressure out. Still really predictable.

It will be a little bit adjusting to the size. I’m coming from a 12 jk 2 dr Jeep then 2 Fiesta ST(which are magnificent) then the Tacoma the last year.

So happy to be back In a Ford!
Congrats.....Love the RED!!!!!

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
It’s 9-8. Where the hell is it?
It finally updated a few days back to awaiting shipment. Been that way since the 5th. Now showing estimated delivery of 9/24. Built on 8/16 and not being delivered a 6 hour drive away for over a month. I’m sma little disappointed at this point but they kinda have me by the balls here. Not much the dealership can do. We’re both waiting for Ford to get their shit together at this point.

OP
richtor

richtor

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
It finally updated a few days back to awaiting shipment. Been that way since the 5th. Now showing estimated delivery of 9/24. Built on 8/16 and not being delivered a 6 hour drive away for over a month. I’m sma little disappointed at this point but they kinda have me by the balls here. Not much the dealership can do. We’re both waiting for Ford to get their shit together at this point.
No explanation as to why? Such as waiting on a back ordered part? Weird.

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Nope. Nothing from Ford. Just checked allumizilla and it’s still “awaiting shipment.” 5 days and counting saying that. It’s supposed to be delivered by the 24th. Of course it was supposed to be delivered by the 8th. September 26 will be exactly 16 weeks of their “12 to 16 week” post covid schedule. I’m trying not to get frustrated but it’s time for me to get my truck already.

funkin

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250
Nope. Nothing from Ford. Just checked allumizilla and it’s still “awaiting shipment.” 5 days and counting saying that. It’s supposed to be delivered by the 24th. Of course it was supposed to be delivered by the 8th. September 26 will be exactly 16 weeks of their “12 to 16 week” post covid schedule. I’m trying not to get frustrated but it’s time for me to get my truck already.
Truck make it yet??

Iron Man

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge