Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

CONGRATS dude!!!

shit now you're making me retract some earlier comments about not liking red. looks sharp!
Thanks! I think it looks amazing. Love the thick chrome grill too.
E975E586-C46F-462E-BF3F-422E7D7D7724.jpeg

Hey Richtor. What were your first
Impressions of the drive home?
I took it super easy 75 on the freeway, 50/55 on wine country backroads. First hd truck love how high you sit king of the road. Back tires are too high I forgot to have dealer take pressure out. Still really predictable.

It will be a little bit adjusting to the size. I’m coming from a 12 jk 2 dr Jeep then 2 Fiesta ST(which are magnificent) then the Tacoma the last year.

So happy to be back In a Ford!

Last edited:
Picking mine up Saturday,been at the dealer going on 2 weeks,sucks but i work for a living and havent been able to get away to pick up

Attachments

• DDB57E0C-31A8-45B4-8775-5B04BFD7CC8F.png
    DDB57E0C-31A8-45B4-8775-5B04BFD7CC8F.png
    715 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations you lucky bastard! Looks great! You clearly won the shipping race. I guess it’s way faster to ship to California from Kentucky than to ship to Pennsylvania. Even though ours were built the same time, mine is still “in production.” Enjoy every minute!

Congratulations you lucky bastard! Looks great! You clearly won the shipping race. I guess it’s way faster to ship to California from Kentucky than to ship to Pennsylvania. Even though ours were built the same time, mine is still “in production.” Enjoy every minute!
4 days stuck in Benicia and 4+ hours at the dealer to purchase it was a very slow race. Haha.

Any word on yours? Did the other 6.7 get shipped?

Still no word on wtf is going on with mine. The only change I’ve seen since 8/18 was on 9/2 it went from “In Production- Sent Offsite” to “ In Production-“ Still says delivery to my dealership on 9/8 but the dealership can’t see it anywhere. Maybe someone stole it or someone hit it with a forklift at the plant or something. I’m not sure at this point. ??‍♂️

Still no word on wtf is going on with mine. The only change I’ve seen since 8/18 was on 9/2 it went from “In Production- Sent Offsite” to “ In Production-“ Still says delivery to my dealership on 9/8 but the dealership can’t see it anywhere. Maybe someone stole it or someone hit it with a forklift at the plant or something. I’m not sure at this point. ??‍♂️
It’s 9-8. Where the hell is it?

dealership should probably pick up the phone and call Ford....

I bet you'll get a call any day though saying it's on the dealer's lot.

I took it super easy 75 on the freeway, 50/55 on wine country backroads. First hd truck love how high you sit king of the road. Back tires are too high I forgot to have dealer take pressure out. Still really predictable.

It will be a little bit adjusting to the size. I’m coming from a 12 jk 2 dr Jeep then 2 Fiesta ST(which are magnificent) then the Tacoma the last year.

So happy to be back In a Ford!
Congrats.....Love the RED!!!!!

It’s 9-8. Where the hell is it?
It finally updated a few days back to awaiting shipment. Been that way since the 5th. Now showing estimated delivery of 9/24. Built on 8/16 and not being delivered a 6 hour drive away for over a month. I’m sma little disappointed at this point but they kinda have me by the balls here. Not much the dealership can do. We’re both waiting for Ford to get their shit together at this point.

It finally updated a few days back to awaiting shipment. Been that way since the 5th. Now showing estimated delivery of 9/24. Built on 8/16 and not being delivered a 6 hour drive away for over a month. I’m sma little disappointed at this point but they kinda have me by the balls here. Not much the dealership can do. We’re both waiting for Ford to get their shit together at this point.
No explanation as to why? Such as waiting on a back ordered part? Weird.

Nope. Nothing from Ford. Just checked allumizilla and it’s still “awaiting shipment.” 5 days and counting saying that. It’s supposed to be delivered by the 24th. Of course it was supposed to be delivered by the 8th. September 26 will be exactly 16 weeks of their “12 to 16 week” post covid schedule. I’m trying not to get frustrated but it’s time for me to get my truck already.

Nope. Nothing from Ford. Just checked allumizilla and it’s still “awaiting shipment.” 5 days and counting saying that. It’s supposed to be delivered by the 24th. Of course it was supposed to be delivered by the 8th. September 26 will be exactly 16 weeks of their “12 to 16 week” post covid schedule. I’m trying not to get frustrated but it’s time for me to get my truck already.

Truck make it yet??

Truck make it yet??
Absolutely nothing. The Ford tracking site shows a check beside in production since 8/16 and it’s been awaiting shipment since 9/5 with no check mark but it’s supposed to be delivered to my dealership in 3 days even though it hasn’t shipped. I’ve called Ford several times and on Friday I finally got someone who looked at my situation and thought it didn’t look right. I have a case number now and it will supposedly get the ball rolling. The people I talk to at Ford tell me the dealership has the best ability to track vehicles. That sounds absolutely absurd to me. How can you build something and then need to rely on someone else to tell you the status of it. Wtf? The dealership claims they have exhausted all resources to find it as well. My wife found some random newspaper articles about super duty’s catching fire at the plant when we were researching on Friday night??? Maybe mine burnt up. Or maybe it’s on a boat to Afghanistan at this point I’m out of ideas and extremely frustrated. I can’t find anything else out there that is close to my build so I’m pretty much bent over and fucked with my pants still on. I hope someone somewhere is enjoying this.

Back