Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

So what is the general time table when it says "In Production - sent to plant"
asking for a friend, lol
hahah tell your friend about a week 7 days ... that was mine ... my build date was 4 Aug 2020 and it said sent to plant 29 July 2020 and delivered in hand 13 Aug 2020

asking for a friend, lol
Mine went to production(when I noticed change) 530pm PST 8/7 Friday Night. Produced 8/17 and Changed to sent to body yesterday 8/18. Today just after 1 pm pst it changed to in transit rail.

Mine just shipped. Changed in the last 20 mins.
I’m getting the bed liner so you beat me to shipping. As the late great George Jones once said “and the race is on!!!”

asking for a friend, lol

haha, I have heard it takes about a week to "build".

haha, I have heard it takes about a week to "build".
it takes 10 hours to build a truck from the ground up but there is the prep that can take a week make sure you have all the parts to finish the truck

hahah tell your friend about a week 7 days ... that was mine ... my build date was 4 Aug 2020 and it said sent to plant 29 July 2020 and delivered in hand 13 Aug 2020
Sweet, thank you! Dealer said middle of Sept. Hopefully this could mean a little soone!

Where did your truck get delivered to? I'm trying to judge the area compared to my dealer to see if I will get lucky and get the same time frame as you.

Sweet, thank you! Dealer said middle of Sept. Hopefully this could mean a little soone!
the plant is in KY so your may not be by train but by just truck you are close to the plant in IN so i say less time travel time for yours

the plant is in KY so your may not be by train but by just truck you are close to the plant in IN so i say less time travel time for yours

Well kinda, I am actually picking the truck up from a dealer in Michigan. However, the window sticker does say "convoy" so I assume that means it will be trucked up.

Where did your truck get delivered to? I'm trying to judge the area compared to my dealer to see if I will get lucky and get the same time frame as you.
So the route it took was Thursday 6 Aug 2020 KY to 7 Aug 2020 Ohio on train and the to 10 Aug 2020 1247 PM jessup, MD and and sat in the yard until Thursday morning and picked it up at 1300 and left the Jessup at 0730 and got to my dealer a hour away at 0930 so it took 2 hours for a 1 hour drive but my timeline to a T

Well kinda, I am actually picking the truck up from a dealer in Michigan. However, the window sticker does say "convoy" so I assume that means it will be trucked up.
oh yea it will be Train to Michigan

Look again. I’m getting bed liner too.
Just did. Still “in production-sent offsite” You beat me to the shipping step, but I do live a little closer to Louisville than you. ?

Boom!

final.png

Did you pick it up?
No it just updated this evening. I knew it was close. Text the dealer and calling me in the morning to discuss. Likely not going to be able to get it until Friday at the earliest (my schedule).

Back