WARN Winch Option, Updates?

Why is it my Ford dealers can’t find this winch available? I’ve been trying to get this for 8 months. Can I order it from any dealer?

Why is it my Ford dealers can’t find this winch available? I’ve been trying to get this for 8 months. Can I order it from any dealer?
They are lagging and it's still not available yet. Last I heart was January 21' is the next expected availability time frame. I read that in one of the forums. There may be more updated info.

I ordered my winch with the truck back in June. My dealer didn't know any part numbers or how to find it, I gave him the info from this forum, the code 15W and a part number. He made a call to his Ford rep to confirm they weren't sure if it would happen or not. But the winch did indeed show up, separately for dealer to install. I elected to install myself.

After that time period there must have been a delay or lack of winches I guess, I must have gotten lucky

Has anyone been able to order the winch alone successfully yet?

I tried though my work. They have the part numbers but it says it's not available.

Does anyone have a part number? Talked to my local dealership and they were unable to find the part number. Also called Ford customer service and they were unable to find it also.

Does anyone have a part number? Talked to my local dealership and they were unable to find the part number. Also called Ford customer service and they were unable to find it also.
These are the part numbers I have seen. One was on the box the other was listed in the packing slip (not sure why they were different):

LC3Z-19E536-AA
LC3J-19E536-AA

These are the part numbers I have seen. One was on the box the other was listed in the packing slip (not sure why they were different):

LC3Z-19E536-AA
LC3J-19E536-AA
Thanks. Are they different part numbers for the 6.7 and the 7.3? I am looking for the part number(s) for the 6.7. I will also give the local parts guy these numbers to see what he can come up with.

Thanks. Are they different part numbers for the 6.7 and the 7.3? I am looking for the part number(s) for the 6.7. I will also give the local parts guy these numbers to see what he can come up with.
no they are the part numbers for the winch and the bracket

Has anyone had any success getting your local dealer to order the winch and bracket? Called the dealership (near Baltimore MD) I purchased my truck from and they said those parts numbers are not in the system yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They’re not available. Anywhere.

Dunno why everyone doesn't get the badass Warn bumper and winch - about the same as just the Ford winch.

Has anyone had any success getting your local dealer to order the winch and bracket? Called the dealership (near Baltimore MD) I purchased my truck from and they said those parts numbers are not in the system yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My dealer in southern maryland said spring this year. . And I believe other have heard the same

I was lucky and found my truck at a dealer and already had the winch factory installed.

Still not even in the Ford parts system. Existing numbers are bad. One guy in FL swears he can get them for $3400/shipped; and I'm supposedly the next on the list, but I haven't heard back...

Dunno why everyone doesn't get the badass Warn bumper and winch - about the same as just the Ford winch.
Do you know if you can retain adaptive cruise control and airbag functions with that setup?

Back