Tremors Towing Things

Old junk just keeps following me home. '88 Bronco with a 302 and a 5 speed manual transmission.

1728276317293.webp
 
I added a few "upgrades" to the trailer today. BFG KO2's and a proper drop foot 8K jack, now the tilt mount jack can be used solely at the rear of the trailer for flat repairs. I'll add a few more touches before it's done, a winch at the front being the most important.

bLzwG5h.jpg

WlStibm.jpg
 
Picked up our new 5er a week ago. She's grand. Big upgrade from our 34' TT. SportTrek Touring 354VBH. Haven't scaled it yet, but advertised dry weight is 12,250 and GVWR is 13,995.

First trip is today... a short one to work out the bugs, if any.

IMG_1510.webp
IMG_1509.webp
 
Congrats! She's a biggin' for sure 😁

Where did you purchase it from?
I ordered and picked it up at Kline's in Warren, MI. We had to order it as we wanted the king Sofa in the living room area. Family of 5, 3 hoomans and 2 dogs, wanted the couch space.

IMG_1519.webp
 
Spend $85,000 on a superduty truck.

Don’t tow anything.


Be a man.



Post pictures of your tremors towing what you got them to tow. When mine comes I’ll post mine ;)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0937.webp
    IMG_0937.webp
    476.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0834.webp
    IMG_0834.webp
    437.6 KB · Views: 65
Towed my toy hauler for the first time and really impressed with how it felt and handled it! The camper is 38’ long, wide body 8.5’ wide, about 1400lbs tongue weight and 10,000 lbs and it was very drama free. Only pulled it for about an hour with some highway and some country roads but overall I’m very happy with how it pulled!
IMG_7232.webp
IMG_7234.webp
 
Towed my toy hauler for the first time and really impressed with how it felt and handled it! The camper is 38’ long, wide body 8.5’ wide, about 1400lbs tongue weight and 10,000 lbs and it was very drama free. Only pulled it for about an hour with some highway and some country roads but overall I’m very happy with how it pulled!View attachment 177203View attachment 177204
What are your tire pressures set at?
 
What are your tire pressures set at?
I set the front at 62 and the rear at 72. When I drove it home from the dealer the rears were at 90 and the fronts were at 80 and it was all over the road. After adjusting them down it felt great towing or unloaded.
 
Just double posting this here also from "best pics". 5,700lb cart with 21k lbs soybeans. All other loads was about 15k soybeans. Pulled amazing being 7.3L Godzilla.

Also, best recommendations for 2.5in receiver, clevis hitch for 1.25in pin?(Single tang)
 

Attachments

  • 20241027_181357.webp
    20241027_181357.webp
    230.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20241027_175518.webp
    20241027_175518.webp
    386 KB · Views: 67
Full Time RVer... prob only one with a Gas Tremor towing 13.5k 5th wheel. Put about 17-20k a year. This is my house!

Felt bad about the Ram....
 

Attachments

  • Resized_20240504_095522.webp
    Resized_20240504_095522.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20240507-082413_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20240507-082413_Gallery.webp
    189.3 KB · Views: 98
I set the front at 62 and the rear at 72. When I drove it home from the dealer the rears were at 90 and the fronts were at 80 and it was all over the road. After adjusting them down it felt great towing or unloaded.
Man, I feel like I am the only one who got theirs from the dealer with 55F 60R 🤔 weird....
 
I set the front at 62 and the rear at 72. When I drove it home from the dealer the rears were at 90 and the fronts were at 80 and it was all over the road. After adjusting them down it felt great towing or unloaded.
I use similar pressures when towing ours, although it's a bit lighter at ~8500lbs. 60 frt 70 rr and it feels really stable and solid!
 
Back
Top Bottom