Tremors in action

20211025_134807.jpg

View attachment 36901View attachment 36900View attachment 36897View attachment 36899View attachment 36896View attachment 36881View attachment 36882View attachment 36883View attachment 36884View attachment 36885View attachment 36887View attachment 36889View attachment 36891View attachment 36892

Went to an off road park and scuffed her up a little bit. I didn’t do anything too crazy! Basically just went up and down steep uneven terrain. I did get a little 3 wheel motion action a couple of times. Some of the inclines/declines were between 20-25 degrees. I was in 4H “Slippery” mode the whole time with 60F 80R PSI in the tires. I might have spun the tires once. It was mostly loose sand and dirt and rocks. She just crept right over everything. I did put it into 4L and “Rock Crawl” mode just to see what it’s like. It definitely crawls 😆. I wasn’t brave enough to test it on the rock obstacles though. 😳 Scuffed the fuel tank armor and the bottom of the hitch. 😢 I also have a bunch of thorns in my tires now that I’m scared to pull out.
Gotta try and find those limits! 😜

View attachment 36375

First time pulling the boat with the new truck. Tows like a dream. Love it.
Beautiful boat and truck! I'm a Malibu guy myself. Can't wait to start towing with a super duty. I ordered a 7.3L gasser and a 2022 25 LSV to replace my 2021 23 LSV. I'm guessing the SD towing experience will be much better than my 2019 F-150. The current rig does the job, but not as confidently as I'd prefer.

Ride quality with everything stock is pretty damn good. This was on quite a washboarded road at 40 mph! I did air down to 53 psi.
Most of the noise you hear is stuff rattling in my cooler or the door pockets. Granted, the sand did soften things considerably but it was still 40 mph!

Nope, ran out and bought a hitch mounted 12k one. But....... The only 6 inch diameter tree within reach I pulled out roots and all. It dragged my 1938 Ford Ferguson tractor... Ended up jacking up each corner with two jacks and filling the holes with wood and then attaching the winch to a Volvo with its wheels chalked and the truck in drive and was able to get out. It was all mud when I got stuck and then froze in place for two days while I battled the mass of this beast.

Nope, ran out and bought a hitch mounted 12k one. But....... The only 6 inch diameter tree within reach I pulled out roots and all. It dragged my 1938 Ford Ferguson tractor... Ended up jacking up each corner with two jacks and filling the holes with wood and then attaching the winch to a Volvo with its wheels chalked and the truck in drive and was able to get out. It was all mud when I got stuck and then froze in place for two days while I battled the mass of this beast.
Holy smokes! That's a proper stuck! Well done!

Back