Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

Thankfully we didn’t get washed away like the people down the mountain.
IMG_6472.jpeg
IMG_6475.jpeg

I keep going back and forth between the 20T bottle jack I currently carry and this/ProEagle. Weight and Size both play big factors in what I choose. But a floor jack definitely holds some appeal.
I carry both a 10T bottle jack and a Pro Eagle - pending on terrain you will find one may work better than the other. Bottle jack works 90% of the time, is way cheaper and not as heavy or large to store. That being said I love my Pro Eagle for working on the RZR! So easy to move around on the large wheels and with the extension you can lift a tall vehicle easily. The Badlands shown above would be similar option to Pro Eagle. Pro Eagle isn't much on discounts - but the are great to deal with and have free shipping. I have had mine for almost 3 years and it is working great.

image8.jpeg

I got it because:

1) I needed a new floor jack
2) My driveway is paved, but has some depressions in spots. My current 3 ton jack has traditional metal casters and hangs up sometimes. This "off-road" jack has nice large wheels on it and a higher initial reach than my current jack.

I don't really have any intention to take this off-road but I guess one never knows...

I bought a Safe-Jack that stays in the truck at all times.
Modman - get one of these from AGM for your Badlands - they work great and add to safety when working on stuff.

Link: https://agm-products.com/collections/jacks/products/jack-rod-2-ton

Link:

Today’s campground adventure: Replacing relays in the ARB Dual Compressor.

I can’t knock it, it’s been a work horse and relays fail. Thankfully this one made it really obvious by failing closed. That also meant I had to do something immediately since it wouldn’t shut off, even with the truck off.

Pulled power and made the upcoming 600 mile move through 4 states. Got the relays in and replaced them today. All better. I just wish I had the air horn for some of the Chicago traffic.

96D8A78D-E675-46FC-B996-6E0AB3AB4039.jpeg54179C6D-93A5-4B15-8B7D-AE29E4BDFD93.jpegE766FA10-613F-4189-ACF9-47DBA95896AA.jpeg5E59B2DF-2973-4F19-9476-6B0BA8E22E3E.jpegAF7685F9-8B54-4390-9F24-847DF31660E2.jpeg4F5465BF-1394-434D-9C97-6F3454526E6E.jpeg19C347E8-6FF5-4F82-8EA2-97A932A40954.jpegB28D8821-27AA-4515-B1A7-1B46F3179D0A.jpegB2BB110D-7E9B-4796-B33D-F5BAB913056A.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916-092418.png
    Screenshot_20230916-092418.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 51
Home for the next 2.5 weeks. Elm Hill RV in Nashville.

That looks awesome! I'm hoping we'll have a similar view this weekend on Lake Conroe.

I like all the decals on the inside of the door. I'm going to have to start a collection as well. (y)

That looks awesome! I'm hoping we'll have a similar view this weekend on Lake Conroe.

I like all the decals on the inside of the door. I'm going to have to start a collection as well. (y)
We started out with a Florida sticker, upper left corner, when we left our house for the last time and have snaked our way down the door as we've gone. It's neat to open the door and just reminisce about where we've been and what we've done.

Of course, the stickers on the door was also the inspiration for our travel tattoos. My left leg has become the spot where tattoos commemorating our travels go. We kept the same idea and have the artist come up with a "sticker" design that incorporates some key element of the place. It's been a fun process for sure. But, maybe not for everyone.
Bill.jpg

We started out with a Florida sticker, upper left corner, when we left our house for the last time and have snaked our way down the door as we've gone. It's neat to open the door and just reminisce about where we've been and what we've done.

Of course, the stickers on the door was also the inspiration for our travel tattoos. My left leg has become the spot where tattoos commemorating our travels go. We kept the same idea and have the artist come up with a "sticker" design that incorporates some key element of the place. It's been a fun process for sure. But, maybe not for everyone.
View attachment 131942
Sort of off topic from your stickers, but we have been kicking around the idea of buying a travel trailer. I like the more offroad capable trailers ie Black, Roamer, Pause, etc. Wife wants an Airstream and usually wins. Thinking about Flying Cloud 30. Anything you don’t like about the Airstream or any tips you wish you knew before buying?
Any info from any Airstream owners on here is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Back