Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

17’ Casita. About 4000 lbs with 400 lb tongue weight. Lifted and frame fully reinforced. Axle swapped with a 5200#, rear platform fabricated, Toyo AT II tires.

Here’s the build thread:

View attachment 4203View attachment 4204View attachment 4205

Before rear platform and Tremor
View attachment 4206
Doggo is awesome. So handsome.
 
The Tremor is the heart of my fast and easy camp rig. These things make a fun combo when I‘m just going out for a fish trip and don’t need or have the trail room to tow a trailer.
 

Attachments

  • 83823BA8-62ED-42C0-849B-F94FF7787F90.webp
    83823BA8-62ED-42C0-849B-F94FF7787F90.webp
    422.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 9DFDCE93-215C-488E-B439-248B1BE8D40E.webp
    9DFDCE93-215C-488E-B439-248B1BE8D40E.webp
    144 KB · Views: 144
  • F6B87764-E769-45E3-96E8-DD1DFAFC5FD2.webp
    F6B87764-E769-45E3-96E8-DD1DFAFC5FD2.webp
    438 KB · Views: 129
  • 6AB395B5-578B-4009-97BF-92BD54208B8F.webp
    6AB395B5-578B-4009-97BF-92BD54208B8F.webp
    167.2 KB · Views: 135
Headed from Iowa to Palmetto, FL for the month of March to The Surf RV resort with the Tremor and Airstream. Longest trip ever so wish us luck
 
Getting excited for the new year of camping. We are taking our trailer our for the first time this year on two weeks. Spring is almost here in Mississippi

I have the itch too! It was almost 80 here today. Where are you headed?
 
Headed from Iowa to Palmetto, FL for the month of March to The Surf RV resort with the Tremor and Airstream. Longest trip ever so wish us luck

Wow, that looks like a nice place!
 
I've got the itch bad. We're heading to the Nashville KOA for a week and a half in mid March and then Dam West at Carlisle Lake for a couple weeks in early April. Spent all last weekend in my shop installing the Ford TPMS and trailer camera lines, wiring in a Progressive Industries surge protector, repacking bearings, etc, and checking over pretty much everything I could think of. Can't wait to finally hit the road.
 
New to the forum! 1st post. Just got it in the past 2 weeks. 2021 Venture sporttrek VMB271. 31 feet and ~8600 lbs. Had a 2016 f150 5.0 L V8 before hand. What a difference! Live full time in the RV. Drove with F150 for 15,000 miles before needing upgrade!
 

Attachments

  • 20210515_181130.webp
    20210515_181130.webp
    237 KB · Views: 116
  • 20210828_083035.webp
    20210828_083035.webp
    563.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Resized_20230219_123156.webp
    Resized_20230219_123156.webp
    605.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Resized_20230219_123220.webp
    Resized_20230219_123220.webp
    590.2 KB · Views: 131
New to the forum! 1st post. Just got it in the past 2 weeks. 2021 Venture sporttrek VMB271. 31 feet and ~8600 lbs. Had a 2016 f150 5.0 L V8 before hand. What a difference! Live full time in the RV. Drove with F150 for 15,000 miles before needing upgrade!
Welcome! Nice looking truck and TT. Ours is very similar in size - 31.5' exterior length, 7500lbs dry. 7.3 Tremor pulls it without issue. Love it!!
 
Here is our Rig as we just got back from Black Oak Casino celebrating my dads 75th and still pulling it with my 2016 F350. Hopefully my 23 Tremor F350 comes in for our 10 day trip to Bodega in August.

20201106_011617660_iOS (2).webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was sure I was going to buy a new Outdoor RV Travel Trailer or a 28'+ AirStream until I found out about Black Series Travel Trailers. I like what I see with the Black Series 21'.. Im asking you guys about these units. I like them ..
 
Last edited:
Stayed in Coloma Resort here in gold country over the Presidents Day weekend. Rich history, right next to the south fork of the American River and the weather was just right. Saw 3 other SD Tremors (white, CG and AB 😎).

Yes you need to cross that bridge to get to the resort and it has size restrictions.
 

Attachments

  • 7795E928-7B09-4D7C-A330-2F2E634FD421.webp
    7795E928-7B09-4D7C-A330-2F2E634FD421.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 675B18D2-801B-42D1-95D6-F035FE4AE09C.webp
    675B18D2-801B-42D1-95D6-F035FE4AE09C.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 33E7D488-F94B-40F8-A8A6-7232D11EA850.webp
    33E7D488-F94B-40F8-A8A6-7232D11EA850.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 100
Stayed in Coloma Resort here in gold country over the Presidents Day weekend. Rich history, right next to the south fork of the American River and the weather was just right. Saw 3 other SD Tremors (white, CG and AB 😎).

Yes you need to cross that bridge to get to the resort and it has size restrictions.
Beautiful!!
 
I was sure I was going to buy a new Outdoor RV Travel Trailer or a 28'+ AirStream until I found out about Black Series Travel Trailers. I like what I see with the Black Series 21'.. Im asking about these units. I like them ..
How tall are you?

We considered them as well, but aside from anything else the fact that I couldn’t stand up straight inside the trailer was a deal breaker. I forget the exact height, but I’m 6’3” and it was a no-go for me, not to mention the lower unit from the AC.
 
Back
Top Bottom