-
Featured
- #1,321
Upgraded the camper this past Spring
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you do any fishing while you were there? Saw this picture an knew exactly where it was. I live 5 min from there
Unfortunately, no. Did the Royal Gorge Bridge, white-water rafting, and climbed the Manitou Incline but no fishin'.Did you do any fishing while you were there? Saw this picture an knew exactly where it was. I live 5 min from there
TOTM worthyHere I am on the way to Leavitt Lake on the Sonora Pass.View attachment 59485
Thanks. I'll post it as soon as the September TOTM opens.TOTM worthy
Camping with class. Pinkies up!You're not ready for this. The 1988 Eldorado Starfire...
Now THAT is what I would call “doing tremor things”!Here I am on the way to Leavitt Lake on the Sonora Pass.View attachment 59485
You're not ready for this. The 1988 Eldorado Starfire...
Love the setup! My wife has been hounding me to get an Airstream.Let's see your rigs, talk camping and share favorite campgrounds. Here's my current setup. Its a 25 FBT Airstream. It has 900lbs tounge weight and weighs around 7300lb fully loaded. The wife and I love to camp at corps of engineers campgrounds, our favorite is Indian creek on Mark Twain lake in Monroe city, MO. Camping so far with all the new influx of campers hasn't been bad so far.
View attachment 4197
View attachment 4199View attachment 4200