-
Featured
- #2,401
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We love Mill Creek. We will be there in Aug this year.Wrapping up a week long trip to Michigan caravanning with some friends. Overnight in South Haven, 4 nights in Mackinaw Mills Creek, 3 nights in Pentwater, and an overnight in Indiana back home to STL.
Wrapping up a week long trip to Michigan caravanning with some friends. Overnight in South Haven, 4 nights in Mackinaw Mills Creek, 3 nights in Pentwater, and an overnight in Indiana back home to STL.
Yes sir@Firetrout - Is that White Sands National Park?
Rockport? Nice to see someone else from my AO.
Born and raised, 7th generation Rockport, my kids are 8th genRockport? Nice to see someone else from my AO.
It went well after they got the correct parts! They went from Dexter 10 to 12 and then finally the correct size 11 (he read the label on my axle wrong)! I have the 25ft FC FBQ. One guy took about 4-5 hours to do the whole thing.Very nice, I'm planning on doing the lift on mine next month. How was the install?
Looks like a great site!For our maiden voyage in the new Airstream we are staying at Sunset-Union campground in Pollock Pines, CA just south of Lake Tahoe. Got lucky finding this beautiful spot on the lake!
Well... Anyone think this will buff out? Beryl was not nice to me.View attachment 161103
My first longer haul yesterday. Truck did really well. I was looking at installing air bags in the back, but I'm not sure I need them now. The truck felt fairly planted. The 7.3 did ok. 7MPG isn't great, but could be worse I guess. Going to need that bigger tank. (Picture was taken with the Slider all the way back still)
A bunch of duct tape and have people squint... No one will notice.Well... Anyone think this will buff out? Beryl was not nice to me.
That is awful. So sorry. I hope you and your family are Ok though!?Well... Anyone think this will buff out? Beryl was not nice to me.