That is awesome. I will shoot you a pm this week. Raspy also sent me a couple of great messages. Really helpful folks here.
This whole camper shopping is pretty overwhelming. Here are my current thoughts.
I realize I am looking at a wide spectrum. Have a wife to keep semi-happy in this process.
Still in the running
1. Roamer 1- Had good talks with ROA and may plan to fly out next month when I get this fkn air cast off my leg.
2. Brinkley Z 3100- I know, fifth wheel. Looked at one this weekend and really liked the product. Seem well built. Not built for boon docking for long, but there are a few mods I could do to help that along. Wife likes the idea of a black tank instead of crapping in a bag or dealing with cartridges.
3. Airstream- Tradewinds or FC w/ rear bunks. Appt Saturday to look at these and have no expectations one way or the other.
Out of the Running
1. Kingdom Camping- Emailed over a few short questions and got almost a full sentence in an email reply. No number, no interest, no effort what so ever from them. Hard to hand someone $100k plus on a "cash" transaction and not feel like they have any interest in the process.
2. Oliver- Looked at one this weekend at an RV park here in town. Zero interest in the style. No offense to anyone that has one, just nothing there to peak any excitement from me.
3. Lance- Seem incredibly well built, but again, a little dull on the styling. Probably a terrible reason to pass it up, but that's my choice.
Onward in my search. Hope to have one purchased in next 30-45 days and will update.