Tremor Sightings

Gotbeer

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 XLT Tremor
I was up in the willy wag of the great state of Maine and saw this white one. I was beyond surprised to see one this far out in the sticks.

1630320903616.jpeg

NoRoads

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Rolled up next to F-150 Tremor all badged up w BFG tires yesterday. Correct, F150 and had an M plate. Tried to get a pic but he saw me and immediately turned left across traffic. M plates, for those that don’t know are manufacturer plates for road use of developmental vehicles.

What caught my eye was a raised Tremor badge on tailgate, then side sticker then F150, and M plate. Tires were narrow vrs Raptor and suspension lift was not as eye catching.

Hope this is not going to go the way of BMW M Group, all show and no go w badges badges badges and more badges.

Colfaxent

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor F250 Black
Current Ride #2
2016 Ford Edge Sport
I have seen a red one parked at a Camp on South Pond in Greenwood Maine this summer. Looks like he h pulled out a 5th wheel today. I live about a half mile away. Maine tags. ???

911Tremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-350 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat Ultimate and Sport Pkgs PowerStroke
Current Ride #2
‘05 Excursion EB 6.0,‘04 TJ as our dinghy behind our motorhome
First Responder
Retired LEO
Last Friday, the 10th, around 1:30pm, I saw a dark grey Tremor towing a flat bed trailer E/B on Highway 4 near the Rio Vista/160 turnoff. It might be the same one that I have seen before towing a black contractor/dump trailer.
It looks great out there being put to work!👍

911Tremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
First Responder
Retired LEO
Yesterday, Monday, the 20th, around 3:30pm, I saw a sharp looking dark grey (sorry, I’m not sure of Ford’s name for it) Tremor parked IFO the downtown Brentwood BofA. I hung around for a few minutes in hopes of seeing the owner, but he didn’t make it out to his/her Tremor before I had to take off. Maybe next time?

Was it anyone here?

911Tremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
First Responder
Retired LEO
Another Tremor sighting!
Yesterday, (Saturday) around 5:30 pm, we were on our way home after a day on the boat and saw a grey Tremor parked in the parking lot of Tess’ Community Farm Kitchen on Balfour Rd across the road from the Lakes home development entry gate. The parking lot looked almost full, but the Tremor was parked along the roadway and stood out among the other vehicles around it!
Sharp looking truck!👍

911Tremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
First Responder
Retired LEO
Awesome catch!👍
Great looking combo! Perfect matching trailer to complete the Tremor! Looks like a quality trailer too!
Thanks for posting!

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge