Rock Taxi

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
I just realized, I have not seen another Tremor in person until today. I was leaving the store and saw a gorgeous black Tremor on the street here in East Dallas, and it was the first one I have seen in person other than mine!

Curious how many have been made, and if other people are seeing any/many?

Ed

I seen one rapid red platinum a few months ago in Collierville, TN. My salesman told me the other day (when I was getting bed camera replaced) that they have sold 4 more since mine.

I seen one rapid red platinum a few months ago in Collierville, TN. My salesman told me the other day (when I was getting bed camera replaced) that they have sold 4 more since mine.

Just sent an email to my salesman to see if they have sold more. Obviously, with the shutdown, I expect the number to be low.

Ed

Still waiting for my black platinum tremor. I have seen one on the highway here in British Columbia. It was a blue jeans tremor driving westbound on HWY#1 near 200th St exit!! Only other one was on a transport trailer back in February.

Only two sold from the dealership (Town East Ford in Mesquite, Texas - suburb east of Dallas) per my salesman.

I am guessing there are not a lot out there.

Ed

I did see one in Reedsburg WI. Same color as mine Velocity Blue and a Sport but it was a 7.3 F250.

No Tremor sightings yet in my area.
ok....i'm in cental bucks, and, will be in the quakertown area all weekend (camping trip...first tow of the camper with the tremor) i know i'll end up qt qmart, harbor freight, and tractor supply at some points. All black.

there is another black one in the area. I passed it up on 313 near axehandle rd a couple saturdays ago.

I have yet to see another one in the 2 months I have owned mine. Pretty sure I got one of the last ones off the line.

Last edited:
While mine was in order I seen one parked at my son's school. The owner of a white tremor lives 2 blocks down.

Besides that I haven't seen any other Tremors around

Back