Tremor Sightings

I was camping in Mother Neff State Park and saw another Tremor roll in with a 38’ camper. Of course, I had to go say hi since everyone on this forum has an insatiable Tremor problem... I was randomly wearing my Ford Tremor Forum gray T-shirt as well. I’m sure I seemed slightly over zealous about these trucks, but either way I got @ShakeNBake to join us on here! ??

I did see one over the weekend, but it was a Ranger Tremor. My girlfriend said it looked cute. Lol
I saw a Ranger Tremor a couple of days ago, as well. They must be selling a lot of them...

I thought it looked better than a regular Ranger.

I was camping in Mother Neff State Park and saw another Tremor roll in with a 38’ camper. Of course, I had to go say hi since everyone on this forum has an insatiable Tremor problem... I was randomly wearing my Ford Tremor Forum gray T-shirt as well. I’m sure I seemed slightly over zealous about these trucks, but either way I got @ShakeNBake to join us on here! ??
Hah! Yeah, good catching up with you, and I was glad to learn more about the truck I bought. Now I feel sorry for all those other "regular" F250 drivers out there.

On my drive home from my camp, I pass through Kettle Creek State Park. As I was passing the camping area, I looked down and saw a white Tremor with the blackout package in one section, and an Iconic XLT Tremor in the next area. Anyone on here? Either way, nice to see a few more Tremors in the Pennsylvania mountains!???

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread. Last week I was driving down the highway pulling my 32 ft travel trailer with my Tremor thinking I was cool. A moment later I came up on a Class A (bus style) motorhome RV that was flat towing a Super Duty Tremor behind it. 🤯😱😳 I don’t know who those people are, but I bet they’re having more fun than the rest of us. 🤣

So far there was a velocity blue one at Mitchell Field when I picked up my kid.

and there is a Black one running around Hartford / Slinger area. its a contractors truck, huge rack, ladders the works. Sadly looks like a company truck driven by employees. Its beat, rode hard and put away wet.

no others seen

Saw this one in Columbia, SC. Had to get a picture with it just to feel cool while waiting on my Tremor 🤓

Attachments

• 1034A752-9509-48DE-A70D-4AECEA2F58FF.jpeg
    1034A752-9509-48DE-A70D-4AECEA2F58FF.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 52
I live in a small town, and I had not seen a single Tremor near here until no joke the day before mine arrived at the dealership when I began seeing a Silver one around town :LOL:.

I live in a small town, and I had not seen a single Tremor near here until no joke the day before mine arrived at the dealership when I began seeing a Silver one around town :LOL:.
I never saw one before I ordered (April). At least not that I knew because before late Jan/early Feb when I started shopping… I didn’t even know what the fu-k a Tremor was… 🤣

since then I was able to test drive 3 right around the same time (March) and there are about 3 or 4 that are floating around town. Regardless… I’m happy to join the club and add to the list in town.

I never saw one before I ordered (April). At least not that I knew because before late Jan/early Feb when I started shopping… I didn’t even know what the fu-k a Tremor was… 🤣

since then I was able to test drive 3 right around the same time (March) and there are about 3 or 4 that are floating around town. Regardless… I’m happy to join the club and add to the list in town.
I am just happy to see there are some people with good taste where I am at since I've seen too many Power Wagons around town :LOL:.

I have seen quote a few Tremors in the past year but today in Twin Mountain New Hampshire near Mt WashingtonI saw 2 Tremors about a mile apart. First one a Velocity Blue pulling a Travel trailer and a mile later a Black Tremor Platinum. Flashed my lights to both but they didnt notice. Must be the Tremors had a Mountain Calling today!

I have seen quote a few Tremors in the past year but today in Twin Mountain New Hampshire near Mt WashingtonI saw 2 Tremors about a mile apart. First one a Velocity Blue pulling a Travel trailer and a mile later a Black Tremor Platinum. Flashed my lights to both but they didnt notice. Must be the Tremors had a Mountain Calling today!
That’s cool!
I live in Central Texas, and I have seen a lot more lately. I think I see one just about any day I drive at least 30 min.

Resurrecting this thread. Last week I was driving down the highway pulling my 32 ft travel trailer with my Tremor thinking I was cool. A moment later I came up on a Class A (bus style) motorhome RV that was flat towing a Super Duty Tremor behind it. 🤯😱😳 I don’t know who those people are, but I bet they’re having more fun than the rest of us. 🤣
No doubt…

Some time earlier this summer saw a Super Duty (non Tremor) being flat towed behind a Class A like you mentioned, did a double take - couldn’t recall ever seeing anything as big as a Super Duty as a “toad”. Truck was even two-tone with colors to match RV, not my personal choice of colors but it was nice.

End of July on our way back home from Colorado met another Class A pulling a Super Duty headed north through the Texas Panhandle. As it turned in front of us at the intersection, this one was a Tremor! (White if memory is correct)

Some people have all the fun…

I just realized, I have not seen another Tremor in person until today. I was leaving the store and saw a gorgeous black Tremor on the street here in East Dallas, and it was the first one I have seen in person other than mine!

Curious how many have been made, and if other people are seeing any/many?

Ed
One is at a house near my route to the store. He had a platinum 150 I used to look at then he got a 350 tremor 6.7 man I wish I'd get a flat tire in front of his house lol

ZERO in SE MN so far... I have yet to see one in person.

This reminds me of when I purchased my Raptor in 2011. I had paid for it without ever seeing one. Then I purchased an airline ticket - flew from MN to El Paso, Texas and Viva Ford picked me up at the airport in July 2011.

That was the first time ever seeing one.

This Tremor is the same feeling except better because it's EXACTLY what I ordered vs purchasing of a dealer's lot.

STOKED!!!!

Latest Discussions

Back