Tremor meet and greet - Austin, TX area.

Will you be attending?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
39E47D7D-57E2-4620-B324-FE5DB0534F0E.jpeg

Ok, you know we talk to one another on here, get good advice, sometimes questionable advice, but all and all, all of us are better off for it. Now wouldn't it be nice to put a face and a voice with those threads? Of course it would. I love college football, especially Texas Longhorn football, but I will record it. Family does Trump most things, I understand. Do your best to consider this event, I'm most looking forward to meet the infamous BRONCO HOOVES, this guy and Vecman both have great imput, but Vecman is in Arizona. Now Bronco is a technical wizard, and does all the research and saves all of us alot of time. Give that time back and come to this meet up, meet everyone, this forum will then be even more enjoyable. Lastly bring your wash mits and buckets so we can all do a good deed and wash Broncos truck, including the bed as I don't think I've EVER seen it clean in any picture posted!!! But I do understand you have to leave the computer in order to wash your truck!!!!!!@

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
I honestly was tempted to drive over - I want to meet some of you guys too! Hope you all had fun!

Ok... how do we find y'all... saw a couple of nice looking Temors in

I honestly was tempted to drive over - I want to meet some of you guys too! Hope you all had fun!

Thanks for the picture! Can't wait for the other shots. Had a great time meeting everyone. Bronco didn't disappoint, his gas caps are the SHIT, I already had brand X, but gotta have the best SHIT, and that's Bronco's caps. They are super slick, and way more functional than I could have imagined. He's pulling things out of I don't know where under the truck, "this does this, this does that " damn I couldn't keep up with all his inventions. He is the real deal, don't doubt him, believe him. Still had a bed full of dirt.....oh well all is good. The Q was good, looking forward to the next one. A guy even showed up with a helicopter 🚁 lol, you'll see soon. Great time.

Had a great time. Thanks @modified for the beer! @Lunch Box is right @BroncoHooves had some great stuff. Those locking caps for diesel and def - way cool and anyone with a diesel needs them. Some really great mods on all the trucks. Don't go to the next one unless you have some $ lined up ;)

Very cool gonna have to try and make one of these

Thanks for the picture! Can't wait for the other shots. Had a great time meeting everyone. Bronco didn't disappoint, his gas caps are the SHIT, I already had brand X, but gotta have the best SHIT, and that's Bronco's caps. They are super slick, and way more functional than I could have imagined. He's pulling things out of I don't know where under the truck, "this does this, this does that " damn I couldn't keep up with all his inventions. He is the real deal, don't doubt him, believe him. Still had a bed full of dirt.....oh well all is good. The Q was good, looking forward to the next one. A guy even showed up with a helicopter 🚁 lol, you'll see soon. Great time.

Lunch Box, your truck was awesome!

Haha, That's a good summary of the meetup! The more I thought about the locking fuel & def caps on my drive home last night, the more I thought this will be a must have. As you mentioned, the quality is top notch. It will be nice having that extra security of knowing the fuel system can't be tampered with, especially for long trips traveling across the county.

Also, I'm really looking forward to adding @BroncoHooves ditch lights mounts. Sign me up :ROFLMAO:

Back