Trail camera pics, funny or otherwise

That's a fat ass bear!
Yeah! Check out this photo I just downloaded from a different camera. She must be pregnant with twins!
IMG_0052.webp
 
Some kids at an AirBnB decided they wanted to chase him through our yard. Camera did not pick the kid up in the driveway, but got him in the backyard. I was kind of rooting for the bear.


 
Last edited:
Miracle grow works pretty good. I just mix it in with my corn.
 

Attachments

  • 860322062432643-1-4-08102026051316-V-W1017591.webp
    860322062432643-1-4-08102026051316-V-W1017591.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 860322062432643-1-3-08102026045430-V-W1017537.webp
    860322062432643-1-3-08102026045430-V-W1017537.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 860322062432643-1-3-08102026051142-V-W1017587.webp
    860322062432643-1-3-08102026051142-V-W1017587.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 860322062432643-100-3-08092026224928-V-W1017347.webp
    860322062432643-100-3-08092026224928-V-W1017347.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 860322062432643-100-2-08092026212706-V-W1017253.webp
    860322062432643-100-2-08092026212706-V-W1017253.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 860322062432643-100-3-08072026215812-V-W1016901.webp
    860322062432643-100-3-08072026215812-V-W1016901.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
Smokey the Bear is avoiding the wildfires yesterday AM.
 
Some kids at an AirBnB decided they wanted to chase him through our yard. Camera did not pick the kid up in the driveway, but got him in the backyard. I was kind of rooting for the bear.

View attachment 261462
View attachment 261475
If bear doesn’t get him with that stupidity then hopefully one of those Yellowstone buffalo will…

Need to thin the gene pool of some of these people
 
Back
Top Bottom